Hugh Keevins says Celtic kids brought up to believe ref bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can blame him to be fair players like messi get kicked every game he plays but he doesn't dive to the ground to win a free kick

So theres never decisions go for celtic ever ? you say you know what your talking about when clearly you don't if your saying theres never decisions go for celtic, How about Celtic Vs Man Utd - Nakamura 1-0 free kick was that not a dive ? I beleive yes it was a dive so stop talking utter **** about not getting decisions.

what you talking about complain everytime you lose, you complain everytime 1 decision goes against your team..

Go back hours then when a decision was wrong ? How about the decision to ban Allan Mcgregor for aiming a kick at Mcguire during a match, But in the old firm game season before Loovens clearly aimed a kick and connected with Edu but walked free ? Decision went against you there aswell eh ?

I'm not bitter what soever because 1 - You cheated to win. and 2. were in europe and your not. We're top of the league and we;re the better team. :)

CHEATED TO WIN...????? Hahaha Your a F**king joke man. A suppose boruc cheated by saving saha's ***** penalty as well.... Do me a favour.... No point discussing any of these issues with the rotten mob.... cos you are the ones with the complex.... you think you are the worlds finest... learned that arrogant bullshit from the union. The rest of the world thinks your a joke.... and quite frankly a would rather wear a turban than a sash.... and thats saying something. Tiocfaidh ar la

Get a grip ladies! The thread is supposed to be about Hugh Keevins. Instead we have sad little children who have just decided to turn it into a slagging match!

And he wrote the article for one reason< TO SELL AS MANY COPIES OF HIS ******* PAPER AS HE COULD!

THAT IS ALL!!

mods do us all a favour and close the thread already!

Last edited:
CHEATED TO WIN...????? Hahaha Your a F**king joke man. A suppose boruc cheated by saving saha's ***** penalty as well.... Do me a favour.... No point discussing any of these issues with the rotten mob.... cos you are the ones with the complex.... you think you are the worlds finest... learned that arrogant bullshit from the union. The rest of the world thinks your a joke.... and quite frankly a would rather wear a turban than a sash.... and thats saying something. Tiocfaidh ar la

Can I ask why you bumped a thread that wasn't really being used anymore and decided to bring in stupid slogans :S ? and bring in bigotry to it for no reason ? you immature little ******,

How can cheat by saving a penalty, grow up. IMO my points were valid, Also so was the thread owners points. We had a discussion which we disagreed on several things and it got left at that, but why did you have to bring up thing that happened a few days ago and then add sash's and retarded comments ? So whos the F**cking joke now ? well done for looking like a right **** ! and why say do me a favour then say no point in duscissing these issues. That makes no sense what soever ? and also if you don't like/want to get into a discussion DON'T post.

Status
Not open for further replies.