Hugh Keevins says Celtic kids brought up to believe ref bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not mentioned your experience at all, only his.
And, he also said he would never would have guessed Gray was Scottish.
So, that what was there if you had read the forum...
oO)

he said every celtic family (including mine)

he said that sarcastically obviously

To say he "knows from experience" is ludicrous. Okay, maybe he was brought up to believe it, but how can he state all of us were brought up to believe it, especially when it is completely untrue.

To say he "knows from experience" is ludicrous. Okay, maybe he was brought up to believe it, but how can he state all of us were brought up to believe it, especially when it is completely untrue.
where you brought up to believe that?

I know a lot of Celtic fans who have admitted this is true (i.e those from school)
And to say it is completely untrue is a bit of a presumption and generalization...

Ermmm, your not really grasping this, are you? He said "EVERY" Celtic fan. And, since I wasn't, it's a lie. :)

And to say it's completely true is also presumption and sweeping generalisation.

Ermmm, your not really grasping this, are you? He said "EVERY" Celtic fan. And, since I wasn't, it's a lie. :)

And to say it's completely true is also presumption and sweeping generalisation.

I'm sorry, but can you please quote where i said it was completely true, because if you can find that i've said this anywhere, i'll admit i am wrong, because i dont agree with it.
I don't think it's completely true, i think it can be true in some cases...

I don't see why yees are greeting over what keevins says anyway hes an arsehole, however IMO maybe your not brought up like that but most of celtic fans grow up thinking it, Everytime your team do poor in the league theres always an excuse found on who to blame except the players, biggest majority of you thinks that the world is against you and its complete horsepish, all the decisions that go for yees are forgotten about, Example Aberdeen game. Yes decisions go against you but Rangers and Celtic both get decisions over the smaller teams.

I never said that you said that it was completely true. You said that it can't be completely untrue, and I was simply pointing out that it can't be completely true either, but what Keevins said is a pure lie because of this.

As far as AldoKemp's comments are concerned, I think every fan is due his/her opinion and if their opinion is that Celtic are playing against 12 men every game then they should be allowed to voice that opinion. And I also think Celtic deserve an explanation as to why Dougie McDonald lied about giving a decision that was clearly wrong. Why would he lie? I think they have a right to know that.

So when decisions go your way your still playing against 12 men ? behave yourself, as for the decision yes he shouldnt have lied however your looking through green lenses mate the decision wasn't clearly wrong it was a tough one too call as the ball was touched. The linesman beleived that and explained his decision to Dougie who then agreed with the linesman and made the call. Thats his job. However what you lot have got to remember is without referees there is no game. If there was a match where the ref made 1 wrong call against celtic but 3 wrong calls that went for them which one would be the talking point and which team would complain more ? It would be your lot complaining as always. You put pressure on the referees in the hope that they will make decisions in your favour.

I do agree he shouldn't have lied and he should explain in public why he lied.

Whoever called Andy Gray a great pundit, can suck my hairy balls.

Ermmm...ffirst of all it was a penalty. Not for the tackle from Pernis, but Garry Kenneth was obstructing Hooper beforehand. So my green lenses are fine, thanks very much. :) You say if there was a m atch where more wrong calls went for Celtic than against, because it never has and never will happen. I hte when people say it's ridiculous for Celtic fans to say that there's a bias against us, and to behave ourserlves. Don't patronise us, because we know what we're on about. Remember back when Jorge Cadete signed for Celtic, then SFA chief Jim Farry was sacked after an independent investiation proved he held back Cadete's registration so he would miss a match for Celtic (not sure who against though).

And how could the linesman, who was over 25 yards away from the incident, see the actual incident better than McDonald, who was less than 12 yards away, could?

And we don't put pressure on the referees. If anything, Rangers do, as half their team get right in the face of the referee if he is smart enough not to give Rangers yet another ludicrous penalty.

So theres never decisions go for celtic ever ? you say you know what your talking about when clearly you don't if your saying theres never decisions go for celtic, How about Celtic Vs Man Utd - Nakamura 1-0 free kick was that not a dive ? I beleive yes it was a dive so stop talking utter **** about not getting decisions.

My dad went on about it but I never took his word until I witnessed it. And before people say theres nothing to witness, we were denied a penalty and the ref lied. And we still won the match so we dont complain everytime we lose.

At what point did I say that decisions never go for Celtic?

And the fact you brought up a Nakamura decision from at least 3 years ago makes me think two things:

1: That so few disputable decisions go Celtic's way that you have to trawl through the history books to find one, whereas we have to look back a few hours.

2: That you're a wee bit bitter that we managed a home Champions League win against Man United.

The SFA is also majority protestant and Hugh Dallas had anti-catholic things on his computer at the SFA. Any fairer to Rangers?

My dad went on about it but I never took his word until I witnessed it. And before people say theres nothing to witness, we were denied a penalty and the ref lied. And we still won the match so we dont complain everytime we lose.

what you talking about complain everytime you lose, you complain everytime 1 decision goes against your team..

At what point did I say that decisions never go for Celtic?

And the fact you brought up a Nakamura decision from at least 3 years ago makes me think two things:

1: That so few disputable decisions go Celtic's way that you have to trawl through the history books to find one, whereas we have to look back a few hours.

2: That you're a wee bit bitter that we managed a home Champions League win against Man United.

Go back hours then when a decision was wrong ? How about the decision to ban Allan Mcgregor for aiming a kick at Mcguire during a match, But in the old firm game season before Loovens clearly aimed a kick and connected with Edu but walked free ? Decision went against you there aswell eh ?

I'm not bitter what soever because 1 - You cheated to win. and 2. were in europe and your not. We're top of the league and we;re the better team. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.