Hugh Keevins says Celtic kids brought up to believe ref bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to stick up for celtic here but i cant because pistolped is just owning it |)

what you talking about complain everytime you lose, you complain everytime 1 decision goes against your team..

Go back hours then when a decision was wrong ? How about the decision to ban Allan Mcgregor for aiming a kick at Mcguire during a match, But in the old firm game season before Loovens clearly aimed a kick and connected with Edu but walked free ? Decision went against you there aswell eh ?

I'm not bitter what soever because 1 - You cheated to win. and 2. were in europe and your not. We're top of the league and we;re the better team. :)
nope. Got beat off hearts, ok Ledley's sending off a little harsh but refs are only human and we shouldve got a penalty but we were **** hearts were better in that. i didn't think we shouldve won that match? Proved wrong.

what you talking about complain everytime you lose, you complain everytime 1 decision goes against your team..

Go back hours then when a decision was wrong ? How about the decision to ban Allan Mcgregor for aiming a kick at Mcguire during a match, But in the old firm game season before Loovens clearly aimed a kick and connected with Edu but walked free ? Decision went against you there aswell eh ?

I'm not bitter what soever because 1 - You cheated to win. and 2. were in europe and your not. We're top of the league and we;re the better team. :)

First of all, what many people don't realise is that we can take losing. Anyone remember back in 2003 when we lost in the UEFA Cup final? What happened? Our fans stood up and cheered our bhoys who had led us on an epic european adventure, taking us to Germany, Spain, Portugal and Lithuania. FIFA gave our fans the 2003 Fair Play Award.

When Rangers lost to Zenit in a UEFA Cup final, you tore up a city and urinated on a war memorial. Classy.

As for the Loovens challenge, I agree that he should have walked. But what about the dive today to get your side a penalty, or Broadfoot's dive in the Old Firm game, or one of the many other dispicable ways that your side have gained an advantage and "cheated to win"? And I don't mind that we're not in Europe. Enjoy letting the rest of the EU see how ***** you are, with your negative tactics. :)

nope. Got beat off hearts, ok Ledley's sending off a little harsh but refs are only human and we shouldve got a penalty but we were **** hearts were better in that. i didn't think we shouldve won that match? Proved wrong.

No because you are still complaining about a referees decision, your team has been poor for the past few seasons but all we hear is bullshit excuses why don't you worry more about your own team rather than about referees maybe if lennon and the rest spent less time shouting about refs and more time on the training ground you's might get somewhere.

You said it right there :)

I said games where more decisons go against Celtic than for. Not one game where we had a decision go against us. And btw, I also mean domestically, because foreign referees know that bias isn't the answer. :)

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

No because you are still complaining about a referees decision, your team has been poor for the past few seasons but all we hear is bullshit excuses why don't you worry more about your own team rather than about referees maybe if lennon and the rest spent less time shouting about refs and more time on the training ground you's might get somewhere.

Oh, so we're completely banned from saying anything against refs at all? All he said was it was 'a bit harsh'. He admitted that Hearts were better. So why don't you stop nitpicking and grow up?

First of all, what many people don't realise is that we can take losing. Anyone remember back in 2003 when we lost in the UEFA Cup final? What happened? Our fans stood up and cheered our bhoys who had led us on an epic european adventure, taking us to Germany, Spain, Portugal and Lithuania. FIFA gave our fans the 2003 Fair Play Award.

When Rangers lost to Zenit in a UEFA Cup final, you tore up a city and urinated on a war memorial. Classy.

As for the Loovens challenge, I agree that he should have walked. But what about the dive today to get your side a penalty, or Broadfoot's dive in the Old Firm game, or one of the many other dispicable ways that your side have gained an advantage and "cheated to win"? And I don't mind that we're not in Europe. Enjoy letting the rest of the EU see how ***** you are, with your negative tactics. :)
ur my idol=))

Of course your going to cheer your team even if they lose, Heres another thing your forgetting though it was nothing to do with losing that the riots broke out, You weren't there just have your biased opinion. Many of the fans arrested that day/night were mostly english coming from London etc which is a fact mate, I was in Manchester I didn't get involved in the riots and I don't justify them but I stood and watched 1 policeman get heavy handed with a guy for no reason before everything kicked off. And your sitting there saying about keevins quites saying every celtic fan but then you've just said YOU tore up a city and YOU ****** ona memorial, When no I never :) and talking about War what punishment did celtics green brigade get for the shocking poppie banners in Celtic park ?

I never seen the penalty decision today so I can't comment on that, And yes Broadfoot did dive for the penalty in the old firm but you state your team are always singled out when it is false and I've put up two pretty fair decisions that went your way when you said your team don't get decisions.

And I don't mind us playing negative tactics as too playing ***** ? we drew with Man Utd at Old Trafford and played some attacking football against Valencia. To say were ***** doesn't matter because we are ***** thats in Europe over your ***** that aren't good enough to make it in. But you do talk nonsense in the fact with the decisions when every team has decisions given against them just seems your fans/manager/p;layers and everyone involved in celtic always point them out. People like you are making refs jobs harder with criticising every decision that goes wrong against your team.

And for your above comment I never said anything about being banned but its not just once every so often you lot come out with complaints is every single week.

Last edited:
Of course your going to cheer your team even if they lose, Heres another thing your forgetting though it was nothing to do with losing that the riots broke out, You weren't there just have your biased opinion. Many of the fans arrested that day/night were mostly english coming from London etc which is a fact mate, I was in Manchester I didn't get involved in the riots and I don't justify them but I stood and watched 1 policeman get heavy handed with a guy for no reason before everything kicked off. And your sitting there saying about keevins quites saying every celtic fan but then you've just said YOU tore up a city and YOU ****** ona memorial, When no I never :) and talking about War what punishment did celtics green brigade get for the shocking poppie banners in Celtic park ?

I never seen the penalty decision today so I can't comment on that, And yes Broadfoot did dive for the penalty in the old firm but you state your team are always singled out when it is false and I've put up two pretty fair decisions that went your way when you said your team don't get decisions.

And I don't mind us playing negative tactics as too playing ***** ? we drew with Man Utd at Old Trafford and played some attacking football against Valencia. To say were ***** doesn't matter because we are ***** thats in Europe over your ***** that aren't good enough to make it in. But you do talk nonsense in the fact with the decisions when every team has decisions given against them just seems your fans/manager/p;layers and everyone involved in celtic always point them out. People like you are making refs jobs harder with criticising every decision that goes wrong against your team.

Okay, firstly, I said you as in Rangers fans. The plural of you is also you. ;) The Green Brigade's poppy protest was a peaceful one, exercising the supposed freedom of speech we have in the UK. And while I don't agree with it, it broke no laws. I'm pretty sure there's a law against urinating on a war memorial.

As I've already said, which you seem to want to avoid, is that the decision you pointed out was in European competition. I believe the bias against Celtic is in the SFA, not UEFA. And for the last time, I don't think my team never get decisions, we rarely get them.

And the first sentence in your last paragraph doesn't make sense in the English language, so I can't comment. The only reason you're in Europe is because we were a shambles last season. Next season, when even the SPL winners need to go through qualifying stages, you are ******. If a decision goes against us, why shouldn't we point it out? Are we supposed to sit there and say "Ooh, Mr Referee says it's a penalty, he must be right cause he wears shiny clothes and has a whistle." The refs have made their own jobs harder, by showing clear bias, and when not refereeing games involving the OF, have been poor.

And, for the wee end comment, that's because decisions go wrongly against us almost every week.

Last edited:
to add to what pistolped has said the GB are unfortunately being punished, they are unofficially banned from the Old Firm game :S

The Green Brigade hardly cause violenece? Why ban them? They bring these kind of games to life. This is why the Old Firm is one of the best rivalries along with the Turkish: Fenerbache & Besiktas, El Clasico and the odd time when west ham millwall play.

Okay, firstly, I said you as in Rangers fans. The plural of you is also you. ;) The Green Brigade's poppy protest was a peaceful one, exercising the supposed freedom of speech we have in the UK. And while I don't agree with it, it broke no laws. I'm pretty sure there's a law against urinating on a war memorial.

As I've already said, which you seem to want to avoid, is that the decision you pointed out was in European competition. I believe the bias against Celtic is in the SFA, not UEFA. And for the last time, I don't think my team never get decisions, we rarely get them.

And the first sentence in your last paragraph doesn't make sense in the English language, so I can't comment. The only reason you're in Europe is because we were a shambles last season. Next season, when even the SPL winners need to go through qualifying stages, you are ******. If a decision goes against us, why shouldn't we point it out? Are we supposed to sit there and say "Ooh, Mr Referee says it's a penalty, he must be right cause he wears shiny clothes and has a whistle." The refs have made their own jobs harder, by showing clear bias, and when not refereeing games involving the OF, have been poor.

And, for the wee end comment, that's because decisions go wrongly against us almost every week.

spot on mate! i really hope im alive when the day comes when people begin to realise the corruption that lives within our game. and in response to all of satans children(scotland shame(huns(rangers fans))) it is just so typical of you guys to take the moral high ground. "ooooohhhh look at me im a hun and im going to brownose everyone in scotish football that has power" 52 corrupt league titles;)

pistolped - you are owning harshly :) i can just imagine you doing an interview on sky

Cheers CtPauley. Couldn't match Brendan Venter's one though, could I? :p

The SFA is also majority protestant and Hugh Dallas had anti-catholic things on his computer at the SFA. Any fairer to Rangers?

What the F**K has Religon got to do with this thread??????????

And to the clowns saying about Broadfoot diving C****C have had some of the most notourious divers Scottish football has ever saw Chris Sutton was shocking for it as was McGeady

What the F**K has Religon got to do with this thread??????????

And to the clowns saying about Broadfoot diving C****C have had some of the most notourious divers Scottish football has ever saw Chris Sutton was shocking for it as was McGeady

McGeady evaded tackles, though he was unable to stay on his feet because if he did McCulloch would more often than not have broken his legs with a two-footed challenge. Every time he got the ball and we were on a break, someone would half him.

It wasn't just Rangers the little C**T dived against in most matchs he would fall to the ground like a sack of tatties

It wasn't just Rangers the little C**T dived against in most matchs he would fall to the ground like a sack of tatties

I'm aware he would fall quite easily, but can you blame him? It was either that or a few months sidelined half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.