Hull v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Hull City and Manchester United in the Premier League.

More...

hull should have had a pen in the first half ,same old story.

1-0 to Utd but Hull shouda had a pen

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Ggggggooooooaaaaalllllll fagan 1-1

oh well they got one now! and the penalty was debateful, firt one

2-1 utd, get in there. wayne rooney, you cant keep tht man quite

yh i know, but rooney made the goal. dawson couldnt do ****** all about it. and now he has set up berba

was not getting agigated or annoyed. just hapy with the win. there not tht bad. city drew with them.

Joe i think you might have a small problem with me?

yeah but were still sorting out, they hve the worst manager in the prem other than mccarthy, and man utd have one of the best teams out there, your acting like you won the ****** cup, hope we teach you a lesson in the carling cup

yeah but were still sorting out, they hve the worst manager in the prem other than mccarthy, and man utd have one of the best teams out there, your acting like you won the ****** cup, hope we teach you a lesson in the carling cup

what are u ******** about nobody is acting like we won the cup

They were good enough to draw 1-1 with City.
because of a dodgy penatly decision max, weve had a few against us, one against chelsea for example, luckily shay given saved it

have to say i'm with Joe, but dont into a debate about this lads, just wait and see what Mancini does for City and see if Phil Brown can get Hull back to winning ways =)

Back