Hull v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 3K
we are not arguing, about mancini or brown.

Joe told me i was over reacting over the win, because i sed you cant keep wayne rooney quite

we are not arguing, about mancini or brown.

Joe told me i was over reacting over the win, because i sed you cant keep wayne rooney quite

how is that celbrating like we won the league ???

yeah but were still sorting out, they hve the worst manager in the prem other than mccarthy, and man utd have one of the best teams out there, your acting like you won the ****** cup, hope we teach you a lesson in the carling cup

United already got a footballing lesson from Fulham Joe

The lessons City can teach are:
How to sack Managers
How to defend
How to not run a football club

very funny i see you worked hard jack on that reply, to bad it didnt offend me in anyway, ( by the way im taking that as a joke as its true in a funny way

Last edited by a moderator:
alot of ******** going on here and i see its mainly a city fan, are we at all suprised. well done man utd as much as it pains me to say you done the job u was ment to do. and as for slagging off hull winning a premiership game away is never easy no matter who you are. and joe what dodgy destion against chelsea i hope you dont mean the penalty.

ok firstly go on teamtalk.com and view all the city pages, mostly all comments are from man utd fans, the dodgy penalty decision was vs hull and chelsea, anyway this is off topic mate, hull were at home also, no more comments on this

because of a dodgy penatly decision max, weve had a few against us, one against chelsea for example, luckily shay given saved it

what decision did you mean here thats what i was on about.

well he did miss it though so it was worthless

yer i understand he missed it but i just wanted to clarify thats the desition you ment. what was it because it was drogba that was fouled you feel it wasen't a penalty, look i was very dissapointed we lost to city and feel we missed some real good chances but saying to utd fans its only hull etc, it was a game witch they could have slipped up in.

yeah but were still sorting out, they hve the worst manager in the prem other than mccarthy, and man utd have one of the best teams out there, your acting like you won the ****** cup, hope we teach you a lesson in the carling cup

a win is a win
teach lesson in carling cup???LOL..
how pathetic.put all your first team against our youngsters and reserve team.
u can take the carling cup and put in your empty cabinet..
btw carling cup is not our priority this season mate.

yer i understand he missed it but i just wanted to clarify thats the desition you ment. what was it because it was drogba that was fouled you feel it wasen't a penalty, look i was very dissapointed we lost to city and feel we missed some real good chances but saying to utd fans its only hull etc, it was a game witch they could have slipped up in.
i see your point, glad someone can put it across nicely unlike bossman below, sorry for this guys

Good to get the win with Chelsea slipping up against Birmingham.
Rooney more than made up for his mistake.
Champions win when playing badly ;)

Blue Moon,
They started singing too soon,
They thought the good times were back,
But Sparky soon got the sack.

i see your point, glad someone can put it across nicely unlike bossman below, sorry for this guys

thanks for the words. i do feel and this is not u included here joe that however this is a blogging website people write what they think and its up for debate their are no wrong or right answers at the moment lets just see how the season pans out but untill then lets debate it simple as that. all i guess im trying to say is lets debate what each over says not slag off, we are all on this website for the same reason because we all enjoy proberly the best game ever made in the world so lets all try and debate not slag off.

Last edited:
Joe go look at the stats when you lot played Man Utd, they battered you and in the second half they battered Given with shots, I wouldn't be so confident myself.

Joe go look at the stats when you lot played Man Utd, they battered you and in the second half they battered Given with shots, I wouldn't be so confident myself.

not to keen on your signature picture mate haha. roll on tomorow hay.

Back