Hull v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 3K
yh defintely cause you know me, you meet me, you know everything about me, as for debt, we got something your club will never have, and thts an history, so any finicial trouble and people will be queing up to buy our club. i bet your owners would seel you now, if they could buy utd.

please dont go on about history, your starting to sound like liverpool fans haha.

Ur a glory hunter mate face it, your chavy little club wont go on much longer, your in a **** load of debt dude, and i want them to EARN glory in the future, you saw utd were amazing so you chose them

I hope your not calling all United fans glory hunters, i was at the game at Hull today, i was at the game last week against Fulham. In my opinion glory hunters don't have season tickets and travel to many away games. Just because you support a successful team does not mean your a glory hunter.

I hope your not calling all United fans glory hunters, i was at the game at Hull today, i was at the game last week against Fulham. In my opinion glory hunters don't have season tickets and travel to many away games. Just because you support a successful team does not mean your a glory hunter.
i know i didnt call ALL, but the majority of their fans are from asia for goodness sake, i was just annoyed didnt really mean it

Here's to hoping of a repeat performance of that calibre with the exclusion of Rooney and maybe giggs next sunday. Any underestimations and I reckon we have a chance of an upset or a replay.

And Joe, stop being baited so easily. You don't have to defend your team at every little opportunity where you think someone is having a go, you've turned the thread into a ******* ill-advised mess.

Besides, we all know Scum fans can't be reasoned with. They're as bad as Liverpool fans.

Last edited:
And I thought Joe was going to take less offense to comments from people. *SIGH*
Also the glory hunter comments are getting boring now, just keep your gob shut and nobody gets angry.

Back