Hull v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 3K
we were away, vs the best team in the league, and we werent BATTERED or we wouldnt have smashed 3 past them

in joes defence it was a smashing game of football and a advert to why the premiership is still the best league in the world. utd did have more shot but u expect that at old trafford but everytime city had a chance they seemed to put it away. im my view game could of gone anyway and for their efforts city proberly deserved a draw.

yeah but hardly through your creativity, besides bellamys wonder goal the other was a horrific ben foster mistake and a horrific ferdinand mistake. City are a good side obviously but all the defensive problems are bad but I think its behind the scenes that makes the future a little checkered IMO.

well we will see wont we, mancini has been there man all along, they inherited hughes they didnt really want him, they didnt sack him ages ago because he was doing decent, but i think before january is a good time for a new boss as he can get his players, and the hectic schedule means they can adjust to tactics easier

wot has mancini done as a manager tho, he won some trophies with inter. oh how hard. they where amazing in champs league tho. and i think your getting a head of yourself, he only beat stoke at home.

umm are you stupid, here is his record you idiot, as a player i have included because his goals got them there\
Sampdoria

UEFA Champions League

UEFA Cup Winners' Cup: 1

<dl><dt>S.S. Lazio</dt></dl>
[edit] As manager

<dl><dt>ACF Fiorentina</dt></dl>
<dl><dt>S.S. Lazio</dt></dl>
<dl><dt>F.C. Internazionale Milano</dt></dl>
just look up his stats then make dumb comments scott

see thats what puts arguments to bed the stats. its obvious mancini is a talented manager and deserves the praise and the patience to see if he can do someting with city.

The stats don't really tell the whole story though, the 05-06 season was when Juve and others got caught up in the match fixing scandal, Juve were originally champions and Inter finished second. The next year Juve were sent to Serie B, and the only other strong challenger (Milan) were deducted points. Hardly challenging is it? The 07-08 season they defended it well so fair play, but he hasn't won much, a few Coppa Italia's - the Italian equivalent to the Carling Cup. Hardly mind blowing is it. I think he will do well with the resources he has available at City, but i wouldnt be suprised if there are changes in the next 5 years or so.

yer ok maybie he didnt have the biggest tests while in italy but he still had to win the trophies he did. its easy of us sitting here looking back on the past going yer well it was easy for him he had no challengers. ok i get the point that inter wernt that good in the champs league but i feel every since ac millan last won it the whole of europe have struggled against the english sides so it would be easy to say he wasent that good. and in football its a 50/50 set of what you know and who you know and mancini has his contacts in world football.

The stats don't really tell the whole story though, the 05-06 season was when Juve and others got caught up in the match fixing scandal, Juve were originally champions and Inter finished second. The next year Juve were sent to Serie B, and the only other strong challenger (Milan) were deducted points. Hardly challenging is it? The 07-08 season they defended it well so fair play, but he hasn't won much, a few Coppa Italia's - the Italian equivalent to the Carling Cup. Hardly mind blowing is it. I think he will do well with the resources he has available at City, but i wouldnt be suprised if there are changes in the next 5 years or so.
he did it without spending 300 million quid like chelsea mate, pretty impressive

he did it without spending 300 million quid like chelsea mate, pretty impressive

chelsea were up agaisnt teams like man utd arsenal and liverpool

while for 2 years inters oppents were deucted points , relagted etc

yh he faced a milan team in decline, and juventus team in transition. so not a lot of competition. at lazio he inherited a title winning side, and then didnt win it.

and wheres all his amazing european achievements. being battered by just about every good side in europe.

so Joe face it, great player, still alot to be proven as manager.

wouldnt you off rather had, mourinho, hiddink dear i say, even benitez.

well at least i support my team for earning glory rather than owning glory, i bet you only support united because theyre good

Money isnt relevent, under the circumstances that Inter won those two titles it's not impressive at all. They could have spent nothing and still won the league. Put it this way, if United, Arsenal, Liverpool, and Spurs got caught match fixing and United were relegated and the others were deducted points. Then Chelsea went on to win the title easily, you wouldn't be praising the manager would you.

Ur a glory hunter mate face it, your chavy little club wont go on much longer, your in a **** load of debt dude, and i want them to EARN glory in the future, you saw utd were amazing so you chose them

yh defintely cause you know me, you meet me, you know everything about me, as for debt, we got something your club will never have, and thts an history, so any finicial trouble and people will be queing up to buy our club. i bet your owners would seel you now, if they could buy utd.

im stood outside your window, im watching yooooouuuuuu

Back