2j2xk7s.jpg

Date of birth: 10/02/1996

Place of birth: Baghdad (Iraq)
Height: 1,71m
Club career: Al-Quwa Al-Jawiya
Position: centre midfielder, winger, playmaker, attacking midfielder
Preferred foot: left
Costs: ?450k

I will post a screenshot when I am in from work.

Last edited:
It is on which patch? Is he not a regen?

No he isn't a regen, which is why there is a picture of him in the opening post...

i would inagine you would need to have the League from where his club is located to find him though

What nations have you loaded please? And on which patch are you? I have the 2nd patch, i.e 14.2 version and I am not being able to find him! Can you please help? Thanks. I actually intend to bring him to Man Utd. I normally load only English premier league with large database. I tried loading players from Iraq ( i ticked all the available options but i can't find Tariq)

Last edited:
Has he already signed for Lille in the new patch or am I just a too late getting him?

Micky, you're just too late. He starts at Al-Quwa Al-Jawiya(sp). He's brilliant. Not tried him with a top, top side, but am about to in a new Arsenal save.

At Man Utd i have been trying to buy him but despite having Antwerp as feeder club to help gain the work permit, his is not being given the work permit and his transfer is being cancelled each time. In 14.2 if the player did not get the work permit, you could still sign him and loan him. Anybody faced this problem?

Scouted him, and his PA star rating compared to Lionel Messi's PA star rating is 4.5 against 5. He is a very good young player, and a solid find. Costs only 1 million too.

how to buy him for Premier League Club ??? He always fail work permit :(

how to buy him for Premier League Club ??? He always fail work permit :(

Get a Feeder Club that allows you to gain work permits, then send him out on loan to that club, when he is at that club, clikc the contract drag down, and there is an option to apply for work permit.

I'm in 2024 in my Villa save, took a decade out to manage England and then returned to Villa and he was there. Cracking player, I also thought he was a regen for a second as I didn't recall his name on any forums or wonderkid lists. In my game he was signed by PSG and then Celtic where hes been most of his career and now Villa, his stats are awesome (especially mental) and hes just about the perfect trequartista stats wise. If you can get him at the start of the game, DO SO! Highly recommended, bizarrely hes only got 3.5 stars on my game though despite looking amazing, must be my assistant.

I started up a new save as Man Utd, and tried to sign him. Agreed price for 31m but he couldn't get a work permit, so how do I sign him?

Even upon selecting to manage that **** club in the Iraqi Premier League, I'm not finding him.. What database are you guys using?