'I don't like Manchester', says City striker Mario Balotelli

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 7K
mark is right, hale is extremely posh and alderley edge is/was home to many footballers, Ronaldo, Beckham, Ferdinand, Crouch, Carrick, Andy Cole....

ok as i've said before manchester is **** in parts and great in parts like any other city. i suspect he's living a few miles from me in hale or alderley edge which are in the top 5 places to live in the north. i highly doubt he's living in a bad place. infact i highly doubt he actually lives in manchester, technically

Yup, with his money he certainly isn't living in a bad place. The media makes it look like he is unhappy. All he said was that manchester is not a city of his taste. But all the other things are well and everything cannot be perfect.

He brought this summer his family to england. So he has adapted better now. But maybe manchester just looks bad compared to milan.

Completely different attitude to Carlos "there is only 2 restaurants in manchester" Tevez. :D

Last edited:
Could be worse. Could live in Sunderland.........

to be fair though, ive been to milan and when i was there there were like 3 stabbings in a day. i was ******** myself, mind you in areas like moss side i **** myself when i go

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Could be worse. Could live in Liverpool.........
fixed ;)

to be fair though, ive been to milan and when i was there there were like 3 stabbings in a day. i was ******** myself, mind you in areas like moss side i **** myself when i go

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

fixed ;)

lol. Rather live in Liverpool than Sunderland lol.

denis law, roy keane, graeme souness, tim howard and louis saha all live in hale (barns). i go to school there

the worst area i've ever seen is a town in tameside, greater manc called hattersley. its where the moors murders (i think) happened, or whichever murders were done by that hindley person. absolute shithole

Can see this rapidly becoming the best place to live thread before long-and getting rather heated lol

It's just the North of England, in and around London is like paradise. :$

Ah well Mario, I bet the money makes up for the city.
peckham, hackney and brixton? a cockney i know says its much worse there than salford

Essex is totally a reem place to live (if you believe the TV)

Where I grew up, Manchester isn't as bad as other places in England but like every City/County.. it has it's troubled areas.

brixton's actually pretty cool. definitely better than salford
salford centre is getting better because money is being pumped into it. around salford quays is brilliant but the rest of it is bad, very bad.

salford centre is getting better because money is being pumped into it. around salford quays is brilliant but the rest of it is bad, very bad.

Bit like brixton. All about fallowfield, but i digress <3

Still dont think he will leave, but this season is very important to him

Back