'I don't like Manchester', says City striker Mario Balotelli

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 7K
If I were paid 100 thousand quid a week...I'd live where ever the **** my manager wanted me to.

fallowfield isn't that bad IMO its just if you go 1 mile down the road your in moss side / longsight and you don't want to be there, believe me.

peckham, hackney and brixton? a cockney i know says its much worse there than salford

Brixton?! It's lovely!

Peckham is certainly not as bad as made out to be, I know people who live there and love it, it's pretty average.

Hackney - Agreed.

i just heard somewhere that brixton was ****. anyway i'll replace it with an area called burmemsey or something like that where my dads mates from, shithole

Balotelli is a waste of time and needs to sort his ******* attitude out because no manager wants to manage a player like that, not to mention the fact teams will have reservations about playing in the same side as him. It's a shame to be honest because he has such great ability and I think he's sort of a young Drogba, with all the strength and power he has. If you look at all the world class players, like Messi for example, he has a fantastic attitude and doesn't mess about on the floor if he's fouled, he gets straight back up and carries on.

About London, in the 'London Plan' there are 5 'Sub regions', they rank like this:

North
North-East/West
South-West
South-East.

For the actual sides, it goes like this:

North/West
South
East

:)

on topic, it will be interesting to see what blues make of this, insulting 'their city'

i just heard somewhere that brixton was ****. anyway i'll replace it with an area called burmemsey or something like that where my dads mates from, shithole

Think more like Newham!

peckham, hackney and brixton? a cockney i know says its much worse there than salford

Hey man leave off Brixton! It's a nice place, very multicultural. The place has a certain tang.

brixton's actually pretty cool. definitely better than salford

*shivers* Agreed.

Brixton?! It's lovely!

Peckham is certainly not as bad as made out to be, I know people who live there and love it, it's pretty average.

Hackney - Agreed.

Agreed on all. Hackney's a dump.

Think more like Newham!

Haha, definitely.

Anyway. This whole escapade hardly surprises me - I mean, Brescia's a wonderful place and Manchester is iffy in parts. Though it does have a wheel... - but we have to remember disliking a city doesn't really mean ****. It's a place where you live in order to work, you just have to be professional about it. Whilst I know that the words 'Balotelli' and 'professional' don't really fit well together in a sentence, I imagine his performance on the pitch won't be impacted at all, which is the important thing.

Balotelli's like Italian owners, they love their reality drama storylines...

No chance, and I mean this, in **** of Balotelli getting a move to Italy this summer. No chance, no matter how much he says it there is nil chance of him coming back to Italy. AC Milan don't have the money and don't want another ST, Inter wont take him back, Juve wont pay 30 million and Marotta despises Mario.

No chance of you coming home Mario, get your head down and listen to Roberto you pillock.

This is the same guys judgement who took his girlfriend Sophie Reade (I googled her) and another 'model' back to his house in Manchester in January and the other model who was his GFs best friend. Well he showed her around his 'boudoir' whilst his GF and everyone else was downstairs partying. He then got caught and told Reade ''I think you better leave now'' when she caught him and got his friends to see her out.

Bottom line is Mario Balotelli does some crazy things, but I strangely still have alot of faith in him.

Everyone knows Lake Como>Salford Quays but people don't come to Manchester for the weather/local cuisine do they?

Balotelli's like Italian owners, they love their reality drama storylines...

No chance, and I mean this, in **** of Balotelli getting a move to Italy this summer. No chance, no matter how much he says it there is nil chance of him coming back to Italy. AC Milan don't have the money and don't want another ST, Inter wont take him back, Juve wont pay 30 million and Marotta despises Mario.

No chance of you coming home Mario, get your head down and listen to Roberto you pillock.

This is the same guys judgement who took his girlfriend Sophie Reade (I googled her) and another 'model' back to his house in Manchester in January and the other model who was his GFs best friend. Well he showed her around his 'boudoir' whilst his GF and everyone else was downstairs partying. He then got caught and told Reade ''I think you better leave now'' when she caught him and got his friends to see her out.

Bottom line is Mario Balotelli does some crazy things, but I strangely still have alot of faith in him.

Everyone knows Lake Como>Salford Quays but people don't come to Manchester for the weather/local cuisine do they?

He never said he wanted to come back to Italy.

Yes, yes he did.

He's said it bi monthly since he joined he would always go back, he flies to Italy almost every 2 weeks to see his family/go on talk shows and dump his GFs live on air by text.

Yesterday quotes:
"That is my home," he said. "Milan is a great team and one day, you cannot say what will happen. Inter again? We will see. At the moment, I am attached to Manchester. Adriano Galliani [the Milan chief executive] says that sooner or later I will go to Milan? I would like to, but we will see. Yes, I have chanted 'Forza Milan' in the past, that I was joking. One day, though, maybe."

He would like to go home, not surprisingly.

Yes, yes he did.

He's said it bi monthly since he joined he would always go back, he flies to Italy almost every 2 weeks to see his family/go on talk shows and dump his GFs live on air by text.

Yesterday quotes:
"That is my home," he said. "Milan is a great team and one day, you cannot say what will happen. Inter again? We will see. At the moment, I am attached to Manchester. Adriano Galliani [the Milan chief executive] says that sooner or later I will go to Milan? I would like to, but we will see. Yes, I have chanted 'Forza Milan' in the past, that I was joking. One day, though, maybe."

He would like to go home, not surprisingly.

He says he misses home and maybe would go there if the opportunity comes, but he's satisfied with playing for Man City. Nowhere in that quote or in the OP did he directly say he wanted out of Manchester and back to Italy.

He would want to go back to Italy...

What's your point?

I'm not seeing it.

Must be an MCFC fan to argue on those points, I stated facts that it's currently impossible for Mario to come back.

He always says the same stuff, he says it on talk shows he says it in interviews he always says he would welcome move back in his own way. If AC Milan found 40 million and Galliani stupidly spent it on him he would swim the channel to get there, it's not exaggerating it's the truth.

He would want to go back to Italy...

What's your point?

I'm not seeing it.

Must be an MCFC fan to argue on those points, I stated facts that it's currently impossible for Mario to come back.

He always says the same stuff, he says it on talk shows he says it in interviews he always says he would welcome move back in his own way. If AC Milan found 40 million and Galliani stupidly spent it on him he would swim the channel to get there, it's not exaggerating it's the truth.

I don't get why you feel like getting on an angry rant about him not being able to go back to Italy when he only said he missed Italy in the OP, nothing about wanting to go back.

FYI, I'm a Chelsea fan. And when did I EVER say it's possible for him to go back to Italy right now? Seriously...

Back