'I don't like Manchester', says City striker Mario Balotelli

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 7K
I don't get why you feel like getting on an angry rant about him not being able to go back to Italy when he only said he missed Italy in the OP, nothing about wanting to go back.

FYI, I'm a Chelsea fan. And when did I EVER say it's possible for him to go back to Italy right now? Seriously...

I never said you did?

I stated facts in my first point just showing that Mario can't come back to Italy no matter how much he wants to.

Wasn't a rant, if you think it was a rant you haven't seen my rant.

I just explained the implausibility of returning to Italy this summer, that's all.

Not once did I slate Mario I just said this is typical antic of his, he has a brilliant display vs his old team and then puts this headache on Mancini's lap. And I never slated him for it, calling him a pillock/plonker is very apt when talking about Mario and if you think that was me showing disgust/surprise at his antics I wasn't.

I just said Mario, we get you want to come home but it's not possible to get your head down with Mancini and concentrate on football next season.

Nothing angry about that, I just put out there the current state in Italy and that no club would buy him, again, you picked me up on a pedantic point about nowhere in the OP did it mention he wanted/hinted at going home. Everyone would want to go home, he always talks about moving back to Serie A ''one day'' I just said it was impossible this summer.

I don't see the argument?

Yes I do enjoy extra long posts to spout my drivel/excess thoughts but I don't think there's a crime against it and I wasn't ranting at Mario at all, if you want a rant get me started on the problems with English football.

Yiche.

is any club interested in him. how about Brescia FC ?

His hometown club Brescia?

I can see where you got that from Lol but I really don't think he will go there... lol.

If he goes to Brescia before he's 31 (He'll retire early I'm presuming) then you can change my username to Sally Strawberry.

Got alot of bets down with that username at stake, I hope someones keeping track of it!

his family is is Brescia. and nah it wont happen, cuz they got relegated from seria a

lol!

Like SERIE B is the reason he's not going to join Brescia!

Lmao.

That tickled me, you lived up to your name!

Croydon is an absolute ******* dump.

Lay off Croydon *****. A very nice man tried to stab me there once.

my friend got mugged there.... for his E111 travel insurance card :P Not the brightest people in Croydon....
I'm not a fan of London, have to intention of wanting to live there or go to uni there. wouldn't mind living in Manchester tbh. Maybe Mario got robbed for his amazing hat and that's why he doesn't like Manchester ;)

Back