"I hate England" - Cole.

to be fair they havent excatly covered themselves in glory. recently

Appart from the double lol oj! But if this is true then seriously **** off to Spain ash I'll take 25mill for him. We will just see more ov mr zhirkov next season and I'm fine with that. Also we might keep hold ov bertrand who looks like a decent player. It does seem to me that Cole struggles mentally when he plays for teams he has in his heart.

why is everyone getting worked up over a story from a red top that may not even be accurate?!

I wish he put his BBM pin there, what an absolute ****. Has always been a mug, and always will be. If he dont like it, I'd happily send him away, ungrateful mug.

The Sun...Can't be trusted, for obvious reasons... This will bite Cole in the *** for the rest of his international career
what international career, it is over now nobody will call him again assuming this is true

I doubt he'd say something like this, he'll be playing in and for England more years to come.

He might be stupid in some aspects, but he knows when to keep his mouth shut.

Or, maybe hes just having a big breakdown after being ditched for Will.I.Am. ;)

Appart from the double lol oj! But if this is true then seriously **** off to Spain ash I'll take 25mill for him. We will just see more ov mr zhirkov next season and I'm fine with that. Also we might keep hold ov bertrand who looks like a decent player. It does seem to me that Cole struggles mentally when he plays for teams he has in his heart.

Highly doubt 25M, mate, isn't he like 30?

...And England hates you.

Now **** off.

More then likely it's complete bullshit, it is from the Sun after all.

has anyone actually conteplated that this story might not be 100% and that story might have been twisted?

He probably got BBMRaped...

Doubt this is true. Newspapers are full of ****.

That story where cole was criticized because they took a picture of him laughing was the biggest load of **** i've ever seen. I mean seriously, what was he meant to do. Never laugh again because england lost. ¬_¬

Doubt this is true. Newspapers are full of ****.

That story where cole was criticized because they took a picture of him laughing was the biggest load of **** i've ever seen. I mean seriously, what was he meant to do. Never laugh again because england lost. ¬_¬

Yeah, sure he can laugh, but he shouldn't be wetting himself laughing hours after going out of the world cup and being hammered by Germans!

Weren't him that guy who just laughted when he flight back to London?
Now this...
He doesn't care.

Yeah, sure he can laugh, but he shouldn't be wetting himself laughing hours after going out of the world cup and being hammered by Germans!

I agree. There should be a ban on all positive facial expressions in fear of being labelled as a national disgrace.

if this is true then i am honestly losing all respect for this man i dont care if he plays for chelsea but at the moment he seems like a proper ****