"I hate England" - Cole.

Great Point, United vs Chelsea is Rivalry, United vs Liverpool is hatred( I think ) Dont live in England but I say they do
yeah that's about right. personally i dont hate liverpool, i would never wish them success ever, but i wouldnt want them to disappear, or have tog o through the kind of **** they have with their owners, but there many united fans who dont feel the same way, as im sure there are many liverpool fans who would love to see us fold

yeah that's about right. personally i dont hate liverpool, i would never wish them success ever, but i wouldnt want them to disappear, or have tog o through the kind of **** they have with their owners, but there many united fans who dont feel the same way, as im sure there are many liverpool fans who would love to see us fold

As I'm not from Manchester I hate Chelsea, Hate most of their players and hate to see them have any success, Not really bothered about Man City either because I'm not in Manchester to hear their fans but I honestly cant see them ever seriously challenging for the title in the next few years anyway, In Ireland their is a huge Liverpool following and I love laughing at me mates when Liverpool fail but Chelsea are the one's who I really hate to see have any success

looking at this personly i hate liverpool more than anyone else but that has only really started since the rafa vs Jose days. I have a kind ov appreciasion for man utd only because they are actually sensational and win trophies to prove it my cousin is a man utd supporter and we both agree that we believe Chelsea and Man Utd are on a different level than anyone else in the Premiership. ov corse i hate Arsenal and Spurs and OPR etc but thats only local rilvarly. We also hate leeds and more recently Barcelona.

looking at this personly i hate liverpool more than anyone else but that has only really started since the rafa vs Jose days. I have a kind ov appreciasion for man utd only because they are actually sensational and win trophies to prove it my cousin is a man utd supporter and we both agree that we believe Chelsea and Man Utd are on a different level than anyone else in the Premiership. ov corse i hate Arsenal and Spurs and OPR etc but thats only local rilvarly. We also hate leeds and more recently Barcelona.
the only two teams i hate are leeds (just thuggish through and through, a bunch of their fans put my mate in hospital because of his manc accent), and real madrid (they are a footballing cancer)

Do you know what?

I am so bored of these useless, undedicated tossers.

Drop them all, please!

If its true he hates England so much he has to admit he has not done himself any favours at all. He has put himself in the spotlight on numerous occasions with his ******** around. It is probably the press he hates most as they have got their daggers in him.

What a spoiled little brat,he ******* cheates on his wife with all his shags and then he says he hates England

Do you know what?

I am so bored of these useless, undedicated tossers.

Drop them all, please!

I would hardly call Cole useless, he was our best player at the world cup?

Lmao, this is the funniest story I've seen in ages, the sun never fail to print retarded stories in an attempt for us to hate everyone XD

Actually the laughing story is probably the best of them all, so there should be a ban of laughing put on any sportsmen who lose now? How pathetic.

I completely agree with Cole, this country must make his life ****, all he wants to do is live and play football, and occasionally sleep with lap dancers but does anybody really care? I mean everybody he meets is just looking to make money out of him, it's a ******* disgrace. Even worse are the retards with one brain cell who look at stories like this and immediately believe it. Everyday when I'm reading a paper there is always something that makes me question the integrity of this country and it's people.

Not only that but nobody has mentioned the fact he has a ******* towel over his face? That could be anyone who named themselves 'Ash' and sent it to some prostitute. I really hope Cole can sue the **** out of papers like the Sun for the **** they put him through. Rant over.

He blows it with Cheryl Cole now he hates his country...****!!

seeing as us football fans and sky subscribers pay his ridiculous wages, we are entitled to our opinion and against Germany they were *****...they just need to take it on the chin and accept it and maybe try and prove us wrong instead of making stupid comments..

hope he gets plenty of stick from the terraces this season...

Am i the only one that doesnt mind Cheryl being single now (K)

I said the other day in my rant after the Germany game that there are a few senior England players that hate the England fans.

Cole is a pure **** and he hasn't got a clue what the real world is like. Like most modern day footballers he's a selfish greedy little **** that wouldn't know a real days work if it bit him on the ****.

once a ****, always a ****.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

"hate" isn't the word that comes to mind with Liverpool, being from Manchester I am brought up to hate everything about scouse land as you can imagine, it wouldn't bother me if Liverpool folded because I no it would never happen.

Maybe so, but he's no role model is he?

To be fair, alot of footballers are **** role models, there are a fair few good ones, but hardly any footballers have a chance of being a good role model, mainly because of storys like this in papers, all it takes is one bad story, then everyone hates you.

For anyone who can't be arsed reading the article, but want to:

View attachment 82646

LOP Ashley Cole sent a disgraceful message to pals days before flying out to the World Cup - snarling: "I hate England and the f***ing people!"

The Chelsea defender shared the astonishing insult with pals using his BlackBerry hours before he boarded a flight to England's pre-World Cup training camp in Austria.
He posted it as his status message, allowing all those designated as his friends to see it.
The jibe appeared under a picture of Cole, 29, sunning himself with his shirt off and a towel over his head.
As he aired his crude views, millions of England supporters were rallying behind Cole and his team-mates - and thousands were spending hard-earned savings to fly to South Africa to cheer them on.
The news of Cole's contempt and lack of commitment will add insult to injury for fans fuming over the abject World Cup performance.
Cole yesterday insisted he WAS totally dedicated to England. He said: "I always try my hardest for England and Chelsea but the intrusion and pressure I feel is making my life ****."
Cole, dumped by ex-wife Cheryl after repeatedly cheating on her and ***-texting women - posted his BlackBerry rant shortly after he started seeing ex-lapdancer Sarah Purnell.
As Cole arrived back in the UK with the rest of the England squad yesterday, Sarah was waiting to see if their relationship will go into extra time.
The mum of one, from Dudley, West Mids, said Cole had texted her from South Africa.
She said: "We said we'll meet when he gets back, but I'm not putting pressure on him."

assuming that the story isnt just some fabrication...