"I hate England" - Cole.

if this is true then i am honestly losing all respect for this man i dont care if he plays for chelsea but at the moment he seems like a proper ****

Never expected that from the most bias member of the forum.

This could be easily performed by someone in the public. It is the display name "Ash" on BBM, what are the chances it were him?

Never expected that from the most bias member of the forum.

im the most bias member on the forum ?? i have defended other teams a number of times and i admit i have been biast before ut no way the most on this site

im the most bias member on the forum ?? i have defended other teams a number of times and i admit i have been biast before ut no way the most on this site

I should have put one sorry, I forgot about CJACKO.

To be honest, I don't really blame him. He gets alot more **** and alot less recognition than he deserves, and like it or not, he's probably the only English player that could walk into any world side's first team. I'm not saying he has a good attitude, and I'm not trying to defend him, but I don't think people should talk about how much of a **** he is because he (allegedly) said he hates England and the people after probably the same people overly criticised him for cheating on his soon to be ex-wife, just because she's really, really fit. You criticise someone as much as he's been criticised, and you expect him to be completely respectful? He's only human.

yet again a paper brings out a story with a negative England attitude and you all grab your pitch forks.

yet again a paper brings out a story with a negative England attitude and you all grab your pitch forks.

we like to refer to it as National Pride Kris. Do you have that in Scotland ;) (6)

I actually love Ashley Cole.

Not even joking, one of my fav England players, and generally would be in my top 5 fav players in the Prem.

I should have put one sorry, I forgot about CJACKO.

I actually said if it's true then I want rid ov him. I'm not always biased just opinionated which people don't like.

Yeah, alot of Country's hate England with no valid reason

Just like England hates Germany, while the Germans are nowhere near as spiteful in return and only really hate Holland? I'm not stirring here, but uneven rivalries are a fact of life. As a Scot, I've seen a lot of the "ABE" nonsense over the past few weeks, and continually wonder why some people care so much while you guys don't really care about us!

Just like England hates Germany, while the Germans are nowhere near as spiteful in return and only really hate Holland? I'm not stirring here, but uneven rivalries are a fact of life. As a Scot, I've seen a lot of the "ABE" nonsense over the past few weeks, and continually wonder why some people care so much while you guys don't really care about us!
england dont hate germany, if we did it wouldnt be such a popular tourist destination, hatred isnt the same thing as rivalry, too many people cant seem to distinguish between the two

In footballing terms, no one really likes Ze Germans anyway.

england dont hate germany, if we did it wouldnt be such a popular tourist destination, hatred isnt the same thing as rivalry, too many people cant seem to distinguish between the two

To be fair, when watching ITV it is clearly more than rivalry. Chants like "2 world wars, 1 world cup" are also clearly spiteful (though admittedly the English have been brilliant at weeding out the morons at this WC).

Again, not intentionally stirring! :)

Great Point, United vs Chelsea is Rivalry, United vs Liverpool is hatred( I think ) Dont live in England but I say they do

Actually, I've just read my post again. Accept my apologies for trying to use ITV in a sensible argument...what was I thinking! :S

To be fair, when watching ITV it is clearly more than rivalry. Chants like "2 world wars, 1 world cup" are also clearly spiteful (though admittedly the English have been brilliant at weeding out the morons at this WC).

Again, not intentionally stirring! :)
yeah, thats exactly what i mean when i say too many people cant differentiate between the two. chants like that arent banter.

this world cup they been brilliant, because we are getting better as fans, and partly because the pikey thugs who are the root cause of the problem couldnt afford to get there, im afraid it wont be as good come 2012

Last edited:
Actually, I've just read my post again. Accept my apologies for trying to use ITV in a sensible argument...what was I thinking! :S

Bastards stopped us up in Scotland from getting ITV HD.