I Have 3 Invites To Give, Get Them Now!!

Thanking you Sean :D

See, whinging pays off :D

oh just got in now thanks sean your the best taylor twin from now on ... x

Sean, if you have any left, and no regulars want/need one (obv give it to them first, I haven't been here in ages), I'd gladly take one off your hands...

Not sure if I have any left. Lee is the one who is inviting the rest of you. I'm not sure how many he has now. More info tomorrow! :)

don't u already have it?

and **** me i've never seen a thread fill up so fast :p

Kris means how come he never got invites to send to people. The answer is simple, you're scottish so you would sell them for drugs.

Oh and LLoyd I've sent you one. 3 more left now.

I would love one to see wat fm live is like....and to see how gud u r at fm!!! if i cud join then i would be mega happy:) :) :) thankyou!!!

has anyone got there second email yet

It may be a while as it's first come first serve basis. The second season on FML is starting soon though so I presume it will be before that so that you can join a federation and get into a league system before its too late.

hopefully u will be on my server and we can get a league on the go

got my second email. I am at work so i wont be able to play till i get home.

Email from SI...

Thanks a lot for recommended some friends to join you in FML. Those that you've emailed and who have accepted are about to get an email on how to sign up

When you join the worlds please add me (Sean Taylor) or Lee (Lee Taylor) to your buddy lists and we can sort some leagues out!