I Have 3 Invites To Give, Get Them Now!!

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Jan 28, 2006
Didnt think youd be bidding for one of my players Kris! You can obviously see something about Rychely I cant. Glad to see the back of him though, need the money.

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
he is ok ish and i need a back up now im playing two up front because i only had two strikers

H

HoneyMonster

he is ok ish and i need a back up now im playing two up front because i only had two strikers
Ive got one of my first team strikers for sale not a bad player good target man.

Im not doing to bad now ive won a few and drawn one in all my competitions

H

HoneyMonster

we all got kick the server went down but it was back up and the games continued not long after

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Jan 28, 2006
Where did you lot who joined the same time as me find your invites? Ive got a mate who'd like to join (if possible) but Ive got no idea if I had any invites or not.

Any help appreciated :D

ajw

Sep 18, 2005
whens the next time we can join FM live? cos i missed the last deadline :p

Robbo

Feb 1, 2006
whens the next time we can join FM live? cos i missed the last deadline :p
You can join now, just not the federations, but will give u time u prepare ur squad cs u can play friendlies, and friendly tournaments

samleggott

Sep 17, 2005
www.fm-base.co.uk
just got an email from sega saying i have a 2nd chance to join in since i didnt take up my invitation first time round cos im an idiot and deleted the email

going to the pub to watch the england match now but will give it a blast later

any tips or anything anyone?

devilspenny

Jul 27, 2008
Hi lads,

just a post to say im new to this site so ello all.Im a man utd fan from manchester and ive played fm since the early cm days.Just wondering if any1 has a spare invite left,if so could u pm me

thanks in advance
Spencer

Lee

Administrator
Sep 15, 2005
I think invites are closed at the moment. People are getting errors when they visit the invites page.