I have a crush on a soccer player

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 165
  • Views Views 9K

Montanaro

Reaction score
As the title states, I think I have a crush on a soccer player (and im almost 24 yo). She is a forward who plays for my university (not many minutes to be honest) and is in the psychology program with me and we are graduating together.

She is quite fit obviously, and was flirting around with me during a poster session psyc graduates were attending, asking me what all I do and sports I play and what not. Plays soccer + fit + similar interests = :wub:

I just added her on facebook too...ugh now I'm stalking...problem is I'm in a nearly 4 year relationship and living with my g/f (we have our ups and downs like everyone else) Sometimes the grass looks greener on the other side...oO)

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

Try her as an inside forward on the wing opposite her favored foot, Would work great with Babacar.....

Tbh, if you are even thinking about leaving your gf, you might as well do, as it's hardly a good thing attempting to build a long term relationship with someone if you are always going to be thinking about other people.

Live life without regret, go for it. Your only 24, live your life till your 30, then settle down and have kids.

*cough* I should be a life coach *cough*

Tell her you'll go out with her if she stops being so pish at football and actually gets to play more minutes.

She's scored a goal...

also scored a pk during penalties in a championship game

So you know she's clutch.

Now that's a trophy g/f / wife

10 posts before someone mentions the "I can't find girlfriend. Is she a regen?" quote, I'll wager.

Go bang her.

Put pictures of both of them up mate, and we will see who is the fittest.

But as said before, on a serious note, theres no point being with a girl if you're losing/lost interest, its totally unfair on her, you cant love her if you are feelings this way about another girl, so you're faced with a big decision. Hope you make the one thats best for you mate.

Well the soccer player is more fit, don't need you all to be the judge. And it's not love, just a little crush which is common almost expected, so i don't think it's unfair to my g/f.

And here is her pic, it's not the best, but it's the least identifiable one as I'm wary of who lurks on the internet and could rat me out!

Just thought I'd post some multimedia to fuel the thread along.

ask for a threesome (use Barca 3 pronged attack references for the soccer player and some trio depending on what your GF likes reference for her). go with whoever is up for it.

I've learnt that girls with similar interests as me - especially soccer - are the biggest turn off, but maybe it's just me

on the other hand if she's considerably hotter than your GF, go for it...

Push higher up, get stuck in and pump ball into box.

Back