I have a crush on a soccer player

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 165
  • Views Views 9K
Is her name Elizabeth?

[video=youtube;FMAtxuCpsMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMAtxuCpsMU&feature=fvwrel[/video]

If it's just a crush, it'll pass. If it's not, then you may as well move on if you're already thinking about life after your GF...

Also, to the person who said "Rape her." I hope you rot in ****. Joke or no joke.

Is her name Elizabeth?

[video=youtube;FMAtxuCpsMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMAtxuCpsMU&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Only took you 11 minutes to track it down. Impressive stalking skills, sir.

And if that is her; if she's like that on the field, you'd have to be seriously into sado-masochism.

Crushes are crushes and fade away. They are pretty much meaningless. Everybody pretty much has eye candy, and there's pretty much nothing wrong with that as long as it stays like that if in a relationship. But if if your pretty much seeing her more than that (I don't know) then it's pointless being with a gf in a serious relationship-you're lying to yourself and your partner, and pretty much wasting everyone's time. But by the sounds of it, it's the eye candy situation. As long as you look but don't touch, then you know-enjoy the view lol. But make sure your gf doesn't see-if any-flirty comments on FB. That could cause problems-I discovered lol.

No thats not her in the video lol.

I once had a chat with a high school friend (girl obviously) when I was going to meet my g/f. Apparently she still is upset that we were "flirting" or at least maybe my friend was as I know she likes me. I thought we were just talking, but in her eyes we were having an affair lol. So yeah, I know the whole flirt-disaster deal.

But make sure your gf doesn't see-if any-flirty comments on FB. That could cause problems-I discovered lol.

Dude, that's like rule #1 for facebookers 'in a relationship'

Bang her out the back of the changing rooms, if she is worth it, hold on to it. Try before you buy tho.

No thats not her in the video lol.

I once had a chat with a high school friend (girl obviously) when I was going to meet my g/f. Apparently she still is upset that we were "flirting" or at least maybe my friend was as I know she likes me. I thought we were just talking, but in her eyes we were having an affair lol. So yeah, I know the whole flirt-disaster deal.

Thats the thing with flirting I don't get, and I've been in more than enough relationships-this is the last for me lol. When a guy flirts with a woman, it's instantly frowned upon. Yet, it's ok for a woman in a relationship to do it. I mean, I'm engaged, and she still flirts with my friends friend you is only 18 (she's 41). Don't know if its a thing to make em feel better or what, but I know if I did the flirty thing, there'd be WW III. I'll never understand some women lol. Never will I swear lol

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Dude, that's like rule #1 for facebookers 'in a relationship'

Would appear so lol. Never did it myself, but my other half loves to do it-hence the trouble it caused lol. Apparently it's generic......or something.

Last edited:
Mate, ******* ride her like a Blackpool donkey.

Try her as an inside forward on the wing opposite her favored foot, Would work great with Babacar.....
i laught so hard
one of the best comments ever posted, and not just on this site

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

hang out more with her, and try to figure out what she wants, it would be a shame to screw up 4 years of a relationship for someone who sees u as a one night stand perhaps

Mate im a similar age to yourself so ill give my insight.
If your doubting your relationship with your g/f end it now as its not fair on her. 24 is still young,as dunc said live your life until your 30 and then settle down.
About the footballer,go for it but dont be suprised if it doesnt work out. She has a lot in common with you sounds good but if ye are too alike you will get bored. Sometimes its better to be with somebody who has different intrests as it keeps the relationship from stagnating or getting boring.
Thats my 2p's worth. Take my advice or ignore me if you like but dont string your g/f along for too much longer mate.

By the way guys,the whole girl in fm has been done before and it really isnt that funny.

I have a crush on a footballer as well...

ryan_giggs.jpg

Gorgeous :wub::wub:

Back