I have a crush on a soccer player

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 165
  • Views Views 9K
Some guy who used to multi-quote in every single post. Think he's called *Paul* now.

I suppose I may have a slightly different opinion you due to my life experiences, like a two year relationship being ruined by cheating. My gf cheated, I accepted it, forgave her and moved on, and then she left me for the guy she cheated on me with. oO) So yeah, I find it pretty hard to trust people at the moment, although the girl I am currently dating seems like someone I could trust, and I doubt she would cheat on me.

At the end of the day, everyone has different opinions, and those should be based on what has happened to you, and how you feel, rather than what you think is the 'norm' or basing a opinion on someone else's experiences or opinion.

That's rough, it sucks to have someone leave you for someone else. When I'm referring to cheating I'm not really talking about that kind of thing, I'm referring to more harmless cheating, the occasional romp to alleviate some sexual tension. At the same time though, imagine you were in a relationship with someone. Things were going pretty well, but then you met someone who was really awesome and you liked even more. Someone really committed to fidelity would waste that opportunity and stick with some person they know they will break up with eventually (unless they were planning on getting married or something, which probably wouldn't be the case in this hypothetical scenario). But if you gave the other girl a whirl and it was obvious things would be better with her, than it might be a good thing to leave your gf for the new girl...sure it would hurt her feelings for a while, but the two of you might be better off since you'd be with someone better and she would no longer be with a guy whose first choice was someone else. I've never cheated or been cheated on but I've known good people who have cheated before, and in some cases it actually ended up for the best for all parties involved.

Curtis, if you are only going to comment when you disagree with people is not going to bode well, however, it seems like you are a person who does not give a **** which I somewhat respect

Well it can make you less popular and cause some people to take you less seriously and sometimes even disagree with you for the sake of disagreeing with you, but I really don't give too much of a **** about what others think of me and never have. It's much less stressful that way.

Back