I have the ultimate team, but i suck at tactics.

orgasmatron

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I have the best team i can think of atm.

My problem is that i really, really suck at tactics. I dont know what formation that works, i dont know which players to use, i dont know how to train my players, the list is long. Can anyone of you help me a little bit? it would be highly appreciated.

picture1mnk.png

Right why cheat????

no way you got all them players with the budget man utd have on the 9.3 patch 10mill

messi bojan iniesta kroos ect ect ect

Right you have obv cheated and with that team it dose not matter what tactic you use you cant really lose :p

Belive me, i have played two friendlys, and i lost them both:p Against Liverpool and Real Madrid. 0-2 against liverpool, 1-3 against Real. . .

if thats what he wants to do let him do it, go onto the tactics forum and look at a couple 2 get the idea of tactics

So what if i cheat? I had to spend two seasons just to save enough money to buy all of the players! And it really is my choice, isn't it? I wanted to create a "Dreamteam", and so i did.

So, PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY TACTICS!

Hello everyone.

I have the best team i can think of atm.

My problem is that i really, really suck at tactics. I dont know what formation that works, i dont know which players to use, i dont know how to train my players, the list is long. Can anyone of you help me a little bit? it would be highly appreciated.

picture1mnk.png

Okay dude, firstly you cheated, you just do not ask for help if you've cheated.. Seriously, secondly, that isn't even the best team you could have... You will lose :)

Could you guys please just stay ON TOPIC?! I JUST NEED HELP WITH TACTICS, I DONT HAVE TO BE TOLD I AM A CHEATER.

Right mate, my best advice for you is to download the Tactics guides, have a read through and come up with a tactic yourself for your team.

This way, you'll know how to adapt it if things go wrong and not come back here whinging that the tactic you downloaded didn't work. (That's not a personal dig at you by the way)

So if you want to do it the proper way, I can link you to the tactic guide if you want?

Last edited:
lionel messi bojan david villa theo walcott srna wtf in first season i doubt tht very much tbh the whole point of this game is to c how good u can get ur team in years dwn the line :p

What is the point in cheating? You may aswell not play the game because you should win everything. I don't know how you have lost two friendlies with that team, what you been doing playing Patrice Evra in goal?

What is the point in cheating? You may aswell not play the game because you should win everything. I don't know how you have lost two friendlies with that team, what you been doing playing Patrice Evra in goal?

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

even if he was he still should be winning hahaa ^^^^^^^^^^^

Well no wonder you lost you clown haahaahaahaahaahaa your a shame to to game cheating and seems to me your proud of it