I have the ultimate team, but i suck at tactics.

oh my goooood.
Don't you guys ever have some fun in this game? I don't cheat all the ******* time. I also manage tottenham, without cheating, and i am currently 5th in PL. I JUST WANTED TO TRY CREATING A DREAMTEAM!

Yeh we have fun cause we play the game how its ment to be played no cheating and try create a dream team lol by winning league cups ect ect not just putting all the best players on 1 teams and then winning league cup ( which you cant even do with a dream team haa )

If he wants to cheat let him get on with it.

Just look through the tactics page,there are dozens of peoples "world beating" tactics on their,im sure one will appeal to you.

Right, here's a link to the Tactic guide. It's a bit lengthy but is awesome and pretty essential as a reference when creating a tactic. My further advice would be to use 3 variants of one formation- 1 when you should be beating the team, 1 when it's gonna be tough and 1 when you're th underdogs.

Here's the link...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=139

As for cheating in your game, hey it's your decision and you're the one who paid money for the game so do with it what you want. But trust me, if you'd built that team legitimately the sense of satisfaction would be immense :)

are you guys serious? Do you really think i would use david villa as GK?

Thanks Sona and JP WOODY

We no your not gna put villa in goal you tool we are jokeing

i was starting to wonder :p

things are finally starting to work out. David Villa blows , balotelli owns.

Well the biggest reason why people fail at FM09 isnt tactics,players or training,its simply impatience,people just dont want to give a team time to gel with tactics and staff.

No You Dont when i 1st gt fm i did a man u league and finished 7th

Aha Cheattttter Lol.

I Also Need Help With My Tactics! I Am In my 5th Season I Think And I Am Peterborough United In The Premiership. I Have a Great Team (Well I Think I do) And I'm Doing Quite Well But I Want To No How To Have Great Tactics So That I Have An Ultimate Set-Up. I Am Also Wales Manager And I Want To No How To Get Good Tactics For Them Because We Need To Improve.

Peterborough United-

09 League 1 Champions
10 Championship Champions
11 Premier League 4th, Fa Cup Winner
12 Premier League Champions, Community Shield Champions, Champions League Winners, And FA Cup Winner
13 1st In the Prem After 3 Games .....

GK :Hugo Lloris
DL: Yuri Zyrkov
DR: Sergio Ramos
CB: Nemanja Vidic & Mahamodho Sakho (Or Georgio Chellini)
DM: Angelo Palombo
CM: Cesc Fabregas
RW: Cristiano Ronaldo
LW: Lionel Messi
CF: Sergio Aguero
ST: Fernando Torres (Or David Villa)

Subs:
Igor Akinfeev
Georgio Chellini (Or Mahamodho Sakho)
Andres Iniesta
Marek Hamsik
David Silva
David Villa (Or Fernando Torres)

Resrves:
Bojan
Ballotelli
Jack Rodwell
Toni Kross
Davide Santon
Marcelo
Axel Witsel
Rodney Sneijder
Oscar Cordozo

Aha Cheattttter Lol.

I Also Need Help With My Tactics! I Am In my 5th Season I Think And I Am Peterborough United In The Premiership. I Have a Great Team (Well I Think I do) And I'm Doing Quite Well But I Want To No How To Have Great Tactics So That I Have An Ultimate Set-Up. I Am Also Wales Manager And I Want To No How To Get Good Tactics For Them Because We Need To Improve.

Peterborough United-

09 League 1 Champions
10 Championship Champions
11 Premier League 4th, Fa Cup Winner
12 Premier League Champions, Community Shield Champions, Champions League Winners, And FA Cup Winner
13 1st In the Prem After 3 Games .....

GK :Hugo Lloris
DL: Yuri Zyrkov
DR: Sergio Ramos
CB: Nemanja Vidic & Mahamodho Sakho (Or Georgio Chellini)
DM: Angelo Palombo
CM: Cesc Fabregas
RW: Cristiano Ronaldo
LW: Lionel Messi
CF: Sergio Aguero
ST: Fernando Torres (Or David Villa)

Subs:
Igor Akinfeev
Georgio Chellini (Or Mahamodho Sakho)
Andres Iniesta
Marek Hamsik
David Silva
David Villa (Or Fernando Torres)

Resrves:
Bojan
Ballotelli
Jack Rodwell
Toni Kross
Davide Santon
Marcelo
Axel Witsel
Rodney Sneijder
Oscar Cordozo
Some major cheating been going on here me thinks.

This does look like some major cheating. I doubt Peterborough would have the transfer budget for Ronaldo, Messi and Fabregas never mind the rest of them. Don't understand why people cheat takes the fun out of the game.

What is wrong with most of the people on this thread??? The guys asking for help and all you can do is take the mick out of him!! so what if he has used the editor maybe thats the way he likes to play the game just cause you lot dont doesnt mean their is a writen rule you cant do it!! I thought one of the main points of this site was to help and get help and share information so if all you can do is rip this bloke then maybe you should find another site to do it on and orgasmatron try tugs training and maybe these tactics they are working well for me mate http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f59/tylerbode-tactic-amazing-results-t13524.html or http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f59/brian-clough-tactics-version-2-t16630.html http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f59/the-dream-tactic-t15872.html but please read what these people say and set your players accordingly:):):) oh and good luck mate and dont take any notice of these silly mick takers you will find they are in the minority on this site most people are usually helpfull.......

What is wrong with most of the people on this thread??? The guys asking for help and all you can do is take the mick out of him!! so what if he has used the editor maybe thats the way he likes to play the game just cause you lot dont doesnt mean their is a writen rule you cant do it!! I thought one of the main points of this site was to help and get help and share information so if all you can do is rip this bloke then maybe you should find another site to do it on and orgasmatron try tugs training and maybe these tactics they are working well for me mate http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f59/tylerbode-tactic-amazing-results-t13524.html or http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f59/brian-clough-tactics-version-2-t16630.html http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f59/the-dream-tactic-t15872.html but please read what these people say and set your players accordingly:):):) oh and good luck mate and dont take any notice of these silly mick takers you will find they are in the minority on this site most people are usually helpfull.......
I wasn't taking the mick,i was making a point that by the looks of his team he's cheated so get you re head out of your **** and stop being so ****** serious,its a game for gods sake.

I wasn't taking the mick,i was making a point that by the looks of his team he's cheated so get you re head out of your **** and stop being so ****** serious,its a game for gods sake.
urm if you could read properly you would see that i said most people i wasnt refering directly to you so get your head out of your **** and stop being so ****** serious and all i was trying to do was help the fella instead of ridicule him im sure you wouldnt like it if all you wanted was a bit of help and all you got was abuse:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: oh and if you look properly its one of your ****** tactics i have recommended so im obviously not having a pop at you.............

Last edited:
Yeh we have fun cause we play the game how its ment to be played no cheating and try create a dream team lol by winning league cups ect ect not just putting all the best players on 1 teams and then winning league cup ( which you cant even do with a dream team haa )

I find it infuriating when "seniour" members of the forum are so up their own arses that they think they can slag off anybody who uses the editor or "cheats" and then refuses to offer tactical help.

When i started playing this game I could not win for love nor money, so i played as man city and bought a super team did reasonably well with downloaded tactics, i didnt find it very rewarding and so i started trying to make my own tactics and played with teams with a more restrictive budget etc.

People who have only just started the game may find it more rewarding to win with their own super team than getting thrashed every game even though they are playing with say liverpool, so maybe think for about 2 seconds before you slag off people who have used the editor.

ROBISOK,I couldn't care less whose tactics you used,if you had read the whole thread you would see i was one of the few who was helping him,but it is a bit laughable cheating your **** off then wanting help with tactics,any ****** tactic is bound to work with the Harlem globe trotters of football.

Oh and i can read fine thanks!!!!