I have the ultimate team, but i suck at tactics.

easiest way to learn is from gettin a few *** whoopings lol,sounds crazy but thats how you learn from your tactical mistakes,when I first started this game I struggled bigtime with tactics etc,but I find that you can pick up on things as you go along,just takes patience,figure out which players play with higher creative freedom etc,I noticed from your screenshot that quite a few of your players have slight concerns,which means they have a problem,doesnt matter if you have the greatest players on the earth,if they havent gelled into your system or the league then its not gonna workout,good luck

easiest way to learn is from gettin a few *** whoopings lol,sounds crazy but thats how you learn from your tactical mistakes,when I first started this game I struggled bigtime with tactics etc,but I find that you can pick up on things as you go along,just takes patience,figure out which players play with higher creative freedom etc,I noticed from your screenshot that quite a few of your players have slight concerns,which means they have a problem,doesnt matter if you have the greatest players on the earth,if they havent gelled into your system or the league then its not gonna workout,good luck
Bang on my friend :)

Aha Cheattttter Lol.

I Also Need Help With My Tactics! I Am In my 5th Season I Think And I Am Peterborough United In The Premiership. I Have a Great Team (Well I Think I do) And I'm Doing Quite Well But I Want To No How To Have Great Tactics So That I Have An Ultimate Set-Up. I Am Also Wales Manager And I Want To No How To Get Good Tactics For Them Because We Need To Improve.

Peterborough United-

09 League 1 Champions
10 Championship Champions
11 Premier League 4th, Fa Cup Winner
12 Premier League Champions, Community Shield Champions, Champions League Winners, And FA Cup Winner
13 1st In the Prem After 3 Games .....

GK :Hugo Lloris
DL: Yuri Zyrkov
DR: Sergio Ramos
CB: Nemanja Vidic & Mahamodho Sakho (Or Georgio Chellini)
DM: Angelo Palombo
CM: Cesc Fabregas
RW: Cristiano Ronaldo
LW: Lionel Messi
CF: Sergio Aguero
ST: Fernando Torres (Or David Villa)

Subs:
Igor Akinfeev
Georgio Chellini (Or Mahamodho Sakho)
Andres Iniesta
Marek Hamsik
David Silva
David Villa (Or Fernando Torres)

Resrves:
Bojan
Ballotelli
Jack Rodwell
Toni Kross
Davide Santon
Marcelo
Axel Witsel
Rodney Sneijder
Oscar Cordozo

To be honest, I think everyone is missing the point about this post- the guy actually takes the mick out of Orgasmatron (get a new effing screen name..!) in his first line- he says "Aaaaah Cheater"!!!!!!! I agree with everyone who says do what you want with the game, you bought it- but to take the mick out of someone for cheating then be blatantly doing so yourself?!?! Madness.

To be honest, I think everyone is missing the point about this post- the guy actually takes the mick out of Orgasmatron (get a new effing screen name..!) in his first line- he says "Aaaaah Cheater"!!!!!!! I agree with everyone who says do what you want with the game, you bought it- but to take the mick out of someone for cheating then be blatantly doing so yourself?!?! Madness.
Hey well spotted mate,i never even noticed that,maybe i cant read properly after all. :S

I find it infuriating when "seniour" members of the forum are so up their own arses that they think they can slag off anybody who uses the editor or "cheats" and then refuses to offer tactical help.

When i started playing this game I could not win for love nor money, so i played as man city and bought a super team did reasonably well with downloaded tactics, i didnt find it very rewarding and so i started trying to make my own tactics and played with teams with a more restrictive budget etc.

People who have only just started the game may find it more rewarding to win with their own super team than getting thrashed every game even though they are playing with say liverpool, so maybe think for about 2 seconds before you slag off people who have used the editor.
Thankyou poor bloke only wanted help, probably will put the game down and never play it again and never come on this site again but hopefully with people like you he might stay:):):)

Thankyou poor bloke only wanted help, probably will put the game down and never play it again and never come on this site again but hopefully with people like you he might stay:):):)
For gods sake!!!! Dont you think you might just be over reacting just a touch?

my point exactly orgasmatron!!! has had the mick taken out of him ever since he started this thread. I have noticed he has stopped posting on this thread i wonder why??? i am not going to say any more just glad i didnt have the same treatment when i first posted on here:(:(:(

Yeh we have fun cause we play the game how its ment to be played no cheating and try create a dream team lol by winning league cups ect ect not just putting all the best players on 1 teams and then winning league cup ( which you cant even do with a dream team haa )

To be fair to the guy though experimenting in this game is well and truly fun. If I do make dream teams I often dont manage them myself and see what the computer does with them. How their career's go etc. I love this game cause I CAN edit it. I can rewrite how things are and see what would happen if certain factors were in play and other ones not.

I dont consider that cheating, what he did yes is cheating. But then again its also interesting to see how a group of world beaters behave together..... then again go to Real Madrid. But my point is, Editing can be just as fun as playing regular.

y bother having tactics if your only gona cheat anyway

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Aha Cheattttter Lol.

I Also Need Help With My Tactics! I Am In my 5th Season I Think And I Am Peterborough United In The Premiership. I Have a Great Team (Well I Think I do) And I'm Doing Quite Well But I Want To No How To Have Great Tactics So That I Have An Ultimate Set-Up. I Am Also Wales Manager And I Want To No How To Get Good Tactics For Them Because We Need To Improve.

Peterborough United-

09 League 1 Champions
10 Championship Champions
11 Premier League 4th, Fa Cup Winner
12 Premier League Champions, Community Shield Champions, Champions League Winners, And FA Cup Winner
13 1st In the Prem After 3 Games .....

GK :Hugo Lloris
DL: Yuri Zyrkov
DR: Sergio Ramos
CB: Nemanja Vidic & Mahamodho Sakho (Or Georgio Chellini)
DM: Angelo Palombo
CM: Cesc Fabregas
RW: Cristiano Ronaldo
LW: Lionel Messi
CF: Sergio Aguero
ST: Fernando Torres (Or David Villa)

Subs:
Igor Akinfeev
Georgio Chellini (Or Mahamodho Sakho)
Andres Iniesta
Marek Hamsik
David Silva
David Villa (Or Fernando Torres)

Resrves:
Bojan
Ballotelli
Jack Rodwell
Toni Kross
Davide Santon
Marcelo
Axel Witsel
Rodney Sneijder
Oscar Cordozo

OMG what a rediculous cheat!

Cheating doesnt even make if fun so you must be a really bad manager if you have to cheat

its simple. if you come to this site asking for help, there are loads of us who will offer it to you. i love helping people, its one of the most satisfying feelings when my hints can help out a new/struggling player in a big way. there are also many set tactics, trianing situations etc that you can download without even having to ask.

BUuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, i dont see the need to come on here complaining that you are struggling to win whilst managing team galactico. cheating is not discouraged here, far from it, there a loads of threads helping you to use the editor, giving you list of all the top wonderkids etc. but (and i think i spoeak for the majority or fm-basers) why would you expect anything else but a bit of ridicule for not being able to manage the worlds best players????? as real madrdi will find out this season (just like the last galactico experiment) big names dont bring instant success. bringing in too many new players too quickly will mean a hugely unsettled team that needs time to gel and get used to playing in a new style. learn from your mistakes, try a set tactic from the forums for a few games, (lets say 7-8 games) and im 100% sure results will improve. then after that, you can tweak it to suit your superstars own individual styles.

In the tactics download section, there is this TTF file (Theory Framework). This is a good read on how to manage your team. However since it's 50+ pages I can also recommend it for some nice tactics that are included. You still have to adjust your team to it (have the right players for your play style), but it will make the learning easier. However one thing I wonder, when you edit the game and ronaldo, messi, etc, realize they are at Peterbourgh, aren't they a bit mad and wanting to leave since you play in the championship (?) and don;t have any history?

im on orgasmatron's side, if he wants 2 cheat let him get on with it. Is it you guys game???? No. Stop worrying about him cheating and get on with your own game.

He's the one who posted his game on here wanting help with it,if he wants to be left to get on with his game thats OK,just dont start a thread on it on here,obviously people are gonna comment on him cheating.This is old news anyway,everybody's moved on now.