I think I found something

• Thread starter Thread starter diegofr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 70K
This tactic saved my FM2014 14.2 experience !
Moving the left central midfilder as a AM C has given me lovely plays.

I think you guys can't say "this tactic doesn't work because I conceed a lot from corners". It's a bug on this 14.2 patch, a corner for the opponent is like having a penalty on this patch...

Think this tactic may well save my Southampton season mate; moved one of the central mids to AMC, but diagonally to the other CM, if that makes sense? someone mentioned it earlier in the thread, will report back at the end of the season (only a couple games) and see how it goes

I'm doing great. Winning almost all my games with Everton, however I have one problem. My strikers (Lukaku, Jelavic, Kone, Rocchi) are hardly scoring. Anyone else have the same problem? I even tried changing them to an Advanced Forward or even Poacher. I still win games comfortably, but my strikers seem useless.

Anyone have a fix for that?

I use W4NKERs tweaked version but move the striker to an AMC position on attacking midfielder support and it's working a treat !! Strikers are ***** this year and works better without them

I'm doing great. Winning almost all my games with Everton, however I have one problem. My strikers (Lukaku, Jelavic, Kone, Rocchi) are hardly scoring. Anyone else have the same problem? I even tried changing them to an Advanced Forward or even Poacher. I still win games comfortably, but my strikers seem useless.

Anyone have a fix for that?

Don't have this issue at all. Lewandowski are scoring for fun with my Dortmund side.
Timo Werner and Aubameyang too when they play as striker.

FINALLY a tactic works for me with this ****** patch !

Use WANTED tweak, just changed the ST in complete forward (balotelli)

With Ac Milan : 8 games 7w 1d 0l 16/5

does it matter if you use classic wingers or inside forewards or its better to have defensive wingers?
I think the reasoning is that defensive wingers are just like wingers but from a deeper position, giving a better defensive shape. The players don't have to have high defensive attributes. Use your best wingers in those roles.

Back