I think I found something

• Thread starter Thread starter diegofr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 70K
First season I have finished on 14.2 thanks 100% to this tactic. Thank you. (This was using the tweak I posted a few posts back. Added my own attacking set pieces)

With 94 points I would have won the league any other year. Note the 15 goals against which is spectacular for me on 14.2. Using mine and other tactics I was conceding 2-3 goals a game from free kicks and corners.

View attachment 450734
View attachment 450732
View attachment 450729

How are you faring with red cards? The three games I've played with this I've had 3 red cards and countless yellows.

1st match - lost 2-4 .. 3 goals conceded from corners + 1 from FK.
pfffffffff.

guys, u playing all time with control? or u doing some changes?

Last edited:
Hello ******,

i always love your tactics !!!

what is the match prep and the rest ??

thanks

does this tactic work for lower teams mate?

Respect for the year 2075 XD

How are you faring with red cards? The three games I've played with this I've had 3 red cards and countless yellows.

Hello w4nker,

what do you use for training and match prep?

thank you

Team cohesion + tactics only. Try defending set pieces if conceding too many.

Have only tried with Altrincham in Premier League and Ajax in Holland so don't know how it would fare with small.

Yea in 2075 now. Record is 2146 on FMC13.

Red cards haven't been to bad. Once someone gets booked tel him to ease of tackles or sub him

Last edited:
Hello w4nker!
tried ur tactic in skrill premier with Stalybridge (24th place predicted), but couldn't stop conceedig goals :(
tried def.positioning, but any way opposite teams scored goals via corners and free kicks

Hello w4nker!
tried ur tactic in skrill premier with Stalybridge (24th place predicted), but couldn't stop conceedig goals :(
tried def.positioning, but any way opposite teams scored goals via corners and free kicks

I have the same problem. Change def corner to all: go back! Except both wingers to guard a post, and two centrum defenders, who should guard the tallest players. Your striker should guard the penalty area. Works better, unless you have small defenders like Mbia :'(

I have the same problem. Change def corner to all: go back! Except both wingers to guard a post, and two centrum defenders, who should guard the tallest players. Your striker should guard the penalty area. Works better, unless you have small defenders like Mbia :'(

and about scorig? Sometimes I have only 3 or 4 shots per match and couldn't even posses a ball for a little :(
even playing at home what is a disgrace for me

First season I have finished on 14.2 thanks 100% to this tactic. Thank you. (This was using the tweak I posted a few posts back. Added my own attacking set pieces)

With 94 points I would have won the league any other year. Note the 15 goals against which is spectacular for me on 14.2. Using mine and other tactics I was conceding 2-3 goals a game from free kicks and corners.

View attachment 450734
View attachment 450732
View attachment 450729

Found a tactic what works with 14.2 happy days great start so far. Will keep u updated

tried this tactic with swansea,,good start but concede too many from corner ,,any sugestion from corner setup?i also tried tweak this to become 3 AMC,,seems good for the start but seems useless againt big team,,became exploited in middle

First match with Arsenal wasNorwich away lost to 3-0. Is this tactic really something i should keep going with?
Second game, Swansea home lost 2-1.
Third game, Schalke away 1-1. ---> Got my *** kicked out of the club. LOL.

Not a good start.

Last edited:
I think i cracked it.

Just use the original tac from OP, put the striker back to AM position but setting as EG.

Meh, I gave up. Offensive it does decent, but defensive its really bad >_> I am Southampton, with Clyne, Shawcross, Lovren and Shaw in defense, so it can't be THAT bad. Leaking around 3 up to 4 goals a match... I did superb in the pre-season though, so its rather confusing.

What to use as a winger?
Players like Seamus Coleman. Really good deff.
Or Belfodil, Ricardo Alvarez. very good Off.

Back