1647368997566.png

Hello,
What a big opening. And what a promising tactic too.
May i ask about the skin you have?? Looks very nice.

Hi mate,
I've started using this tactic in Denmark with FC nordsjælland... so far so good... would you recommend WB-s for that league? I only have one decent IWB on the left... did you ever change the Striker? Im giving Poacher a go.. looks good so far.
Don't know if the new update will change mlthe tactic much but if you've tested it would love to get an update on it..
Thanks again for this tactic

Hi mate,
I've started using this tactic in Denmark with FC nordsjælland... so far so good... would you recommend WB-s for that league? I only have one decent IWB on the left... did you ever change the Striker? Im giving Poacher a go.. looks good so far.
Don't know if the new update will change mlthe tactic much but if you've tested it would love to get an update on it..
Thanks again for this tactic
I continued my save with Fulham in the Premier League. With the IWBs I didnt start badly, but it was difficult to score and in the end I only had numbers to finish mid-table (which isn't too bad). At mid-season I switched to Ruhral (WBS variant) tactic and finished 4th. Last year I tried that tactic from the beginning and won the league with 83 points (obv I did so many signings). I understand that in a difficult league where all the games are very close, Ruhral is the best, while for more "dominant" teams like Nordsjælland, Miracolo is better as it is more effective against 3 at back and things like that.

The striker thing, I tried a Target - Supp with Mitrovic and it wasn't too bad, but not great either. I think it's best to have the attacking role whatever it is. An advanced striker is able to pass or play with his back when the ball comes to him in a situation in which a winger or a mezzala is going forward. So the gain of playing with a striker in support is less than the loss of a man in the box. Id try such a role if your CF is really weak on wingers, but normally Id try any attacking role. Target, Complete, Poacher... the important thing is the attacking mentality (I haven't tried treq, anyway).

One thing, do you mean yesterday's update? Does the gameplay change that much? I didn't read much about it and havent tried yet

2nd year in PL:
Football Manager 2022 25_03_2022 11_06_49.png
PL winners squad:
Football Manager 2022 25_03_2022 11_08_29.png

Last edited:
I continued my save with Fulham in the Premier League. With the IWBs I didnt start badly, but it was difficult to score and in the end I only had numbers to finish mid-table (which isn't too bad). At mid-season I switched to Ruhral (WBS variant) tactic and finished 4th. Last year I tried that tactic from the beginning and won the league with 83 points (obv I did so many signings). I understand that in a difficult league where all the games are very close, Ruhral is the best, while for more "dominant" teams like Nordsjælland, Miracolo is better as it is more effective against 3 at back and things like that.

The striker thing, I tried a Target - Supp with Mitrovic and it wasn't too bad, but not great either. I think it's best to have the attacking role whatever it is. An advanced striker is able to pass or play with his back when the ball comes to him in a situation in which a winger or a mezzala is going forward. So the gain of playing with a striker in support is less than the loss of a man in the box. Id try such a role if your CF is really weak on wingers, but normally Id try any attacking role. Target, Complete, Poacher... the important thing is the attacking mentality (I haven't tried treq, anyway).

One thing, do you mean yesterday's update? Does the gameplay change that much? I didn't read much about it and havent tried yet

2nd year in PL:
View attachment 584559
PL winners squad:
View attachment 584560
I am unbeaten so far in my season... this tactic is wonderful to watch... i will add some screenshots soon and show you my current season results.
I have changed the forward as Poacher (scoring heaps and helping assist with goals)
Changed the DM to a BWMsup
And the IWB to WB sup...
Love your work buddy... will post pics soon

I am unbeaten so far in my season... this tactic is wonderful to watch... i will add some screenshots soon and show you my current season results.
I have changed the forward as Poacher (scoring heaps and helping assist with goals)
Changed the DM to a BWMsup
And the IWB to WB sup...
Love your work buddy... will post pics soon
Thank you so match for your feedback!! ♥

These are my results so far... Team playing wonderful football :cool:

Attachments

• 20220328185617_1.jpg
    20220328185617_1.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 171
  • 20220328185736_1.jpg
    20220328185736_1.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 20220328185958_1.jpg
    20220328185958_1.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 152

2nd year in PL:
View attachment 584559
PL winners squad:
View attachment 584560
What's the Rurhal variant out of interest?