I wear my shirt with pride!

You sound like a young Enoch Powell .

whos that lol

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Calm the language mate! I think this ban is ridiculous and I'm Scottish! To not be allowed to wear the national shirt is a scandal. Surely the England shirt in a pub is the shirt LEAST likely to cause complaints as everyone is supporting the same team, no?

sorry but things like this just annoy me alot

English and proud of it. No ****** is going to tell me to remove my shirt because it may offend other faiths or race. If I said to someone who is wearing a turban "Sorry can you please take that off because I find it offensive." I would be classed as a racist.

This country is going too far to please others.

English and proud of it. No ****** is going to tell me to remove my shirt because it may offend other faiths or race. If I said to someone who is wearing a turban "Sorry can you please take that off because I find it offensive." I would be classed as a racist.

This country is going too far to please others.

Can we vote you for prime minister?

Oi stubs. Come stay with me during world cup time.

Mum, dad and sister staying with Nan for the month, Massive W/C mash up for me. i got 3 bedrooms and 2 sofas, i find a space for you. ;)

we wont have any of this **** in my area, Flags, Shirts the lot will come out.

This is turning into a grooming centre...
People inviting strangers to their houses with beds and sofas oO)..

Oi stubs. Come stay with me during world cup time.

Mum, dad and sister staying with Nan for the month, Massive W/C mash up for me. i got 3 bedrooms and 2 sofas, i find a space for you. ;)

we wont have any of this **** in my area, Flags, Shirts the lot will come out.

sounds good mate, will have to talk to the misses first lol she rules these sorts of things lol

my girlfriend is mad at this.she is a english muslin and wears a england shirt with pride. its not the muslin that complain its the councils that get scared of what might happen

Im not normally racist tbh, but this is a disgrace. Those **** come into our country, take our benefits and our jobs and then try and take away our pride, I dont think so! If they have a problem with it then they can leave. I am so ****** of with this im gonna go buy an England shirt, Flag the whole works and drape my house in it!!!

my girlfriend is mad at this.she is a english muslin and wears a england shirt with pride. its not the muslin that complain its the councils that get scared of what might happen

Mate it's Muslim not Muslin

**** anybody who tells you not to take pride in being English. Seriously if somebody were to come along and tell me not to wear my shirt I'd just laugh in their face. Pathetic people who complain need to be shot.

Can you provide me a valid link about a council banning shirts? A recent one?

This country should ban other flags, not English ones. ;)

Hold on... So we are now not allowed to support our country, from OUR own country because foreigners might take offence? What the **** is that?

Not trying to be racist, but if you come to a country, you must expect that the people who live there support the national team, you can't really take offence from it, and if you do, ignore, it or go to another country!

This is bullshit. They won't stop you wearing your shirt because that is ridiculous, it will be another bullshit newspaper story, trying to blame others.

Wear the flag with pride!

incredible if true and i don't doubt it for one moment, but my question ....has anyone banned stores from selling this merchandise whether England or any other country..no they have not because they can't unless a law is passed banning them from selling it , it is local councils afraid it may insight racial tension. i for one will be over decorating my car (bought a 20 piece car pack) i will wear my England shirt with pride because i see nothing wrong with having pride and passion for the country of my birth and i am not the least bit offended by any body doing the same. bring back Margaret Thatcher she would have told these wishy washy councils what's what....and if anyone asks who's Margaret Thatcher i'll scream. STAND UP IF YOU LOVE ENGLAND??

The only way I can see this is true is because a lot of people are ****** throughout the world cup and everyone knows that when middle aged English men get ******, they get a little racist :p .. I mean not purposely racist but I hope you guys know what I mean, if you've been in a pub you'd understand XD Like abusing anyone from Scot's to Asian's to the Irish, they don't really care, it's just a form of showing off it's nothing directly to do with race however I suppose it could be seen as 'offensive'.

Although I can't see how Muslims would be offended about wearing England shirts in a pub I mean I'm 99.99% sure Muslims don't drink..? So I have no idea how they would even care. And personally I don't ever think a Polish/Eastern European person would ever be offended by something so stupid, but that's just me.

And I saw that Blackpool thing about the taxi drivers, yet the council building had a flag hanging from their window for Gay Pride!? Surely that's even more offensive to Muslim's than a St. George's flag. Oh well, I just find it rather amusing,although if it's confirmed I won't be so happy.

Now I've heard this I might just walk into a mosque with the full England kit on.