I wear my shirt with pride!

I have Muslim friends, they don't care about flags or shirts, in fact, even they hang up the English flag and wear the English shirt. :S

I doubt muslim people had a vote on this i think it's more the local council being retarded.:p

If it's even true.

Personally don't care. I was 11 the last time i had an england shirt.:$

I'm not English but that is unbelievable...people in England can't wear shirt of their country oO) why others think that is insulting,I'm a Muslim but i just don't get this...

i would just wear my shirt anyway but scotland are too good to qualify for a world cup:p it is a joke i couldnt see these countries banning their own citizens from wearing their shirts

Its just another case of political correctness gone mad. Some members have already said this, it will be nothing to do with any ethnic groups/nationalities, it will be our pathetic excuses for councils. The councilors are so scared of losing votes that its easier to stop England fans wearing our shirts, because we are now, sadly, the minority in this poor excuse for a free country.

Tbh I think by banning the shirt , One they've made more people have racist views towards Immigrants and Two people who wern't orginaly planning to dcorate their house with flags and so forth now will to protest, so if anything they've only aggravated a minor issue!

I doubt muslim people had a vote on this i think it's more the local council being retarded.:p

If it's even true.

Personally don't care. I was 11 the last time i had an england shirt.:$

Meh, I was 12. ^^)

It's ridiculous.. I've got my Portugal flag hanging out of my window, and a community police officer asked me to take it down as to "avoid complaints" and I told him no, as it's my house and it's my country I'm supporting. If they have a problem with it, they can tell me!

Absolute disgrace. They don't allow us to put 'Merry Christmas' signs on our doors either as we live a few yards away from a Hindu temple and they don't want us to offend the people that go their.. so we make our house as bright as possible, just without the merry xmas on the door ;)

They did tell you they had a problem. They told you to remove the flag.

You should be allowed to wear your own nations shirt in your own country if people want to come here they have to accept us and our country. Something similar to this happened in my local shopping centre where they are no longer allowed to have a Santas grotto.

You should be allowed to wear your own nations shirt in your own country if people want to come here they have to accept us and our country. Something similar to this happened in my local shopping centre where they are no longer allowed to have a Santas grotto.

no longer to have a santas grotto thats a **** take thats like me going to say pakistan and telling everyone they can celebrate eid because i find it offensive

Im happy for anyone choose to come to our country, but they have respect and adibe by rules and traditions, jjust as we try to do when we go abroad. but the problem really comes from the BNP and the jackboots highjacking our flag for their own racist agenda, and using it as a negative symbol. particularly during the 80's.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Im not normally racist tbh, but this is a disgrace. Those **** come into our country, take our benefits and our jobs and then try and take away our pride, I dont think so! If they have a problem with it then they can leave. I am so ****** of with this im gonna go buy an England shirt, Flag the whole works and drape my house in it!!!
not normally racist? mate there isnt an excuse for racism. not to mention they tend to do the job your average englishman wouldnt do, ie hop picking at 4 quid an hour, and dont get me started on benfits. for every foreigner leeching benefits, theres 10 englishmen doing the same.

Such a mess your country must be. In Scotland we can wear Scotland shirts anywhere and everywhere. I personally don't wear Scotland material due to my anti nationalist views.

Im not normally racist tbh, but this is a disgrace. Those **** come into our country, take our benefits and our jobs and then try and take away our pride, I dont think so! If they have a problem with it then they can leave. I am so ****** of with this im gonna go buy an England shirt, Flag the whole works and drape my house in it!!!

It's not the minorities who are causing the problem, it's your own council... The council set the rules not the immigrants.

to be honest if you'e well behaved and polite, nobody has a problem if you're wearing an england shirt. its the drunken louts in england shirts that gets peoples back up.

It's true, on my way home, me and some mates seen a man arguing with some Police over it, no doubt about 20 people came out and stuck up for the man.

This rule is stupid though, no over countries are doing this, the people offended can wear their shirts, we're not bothered.
When my dad came home i told him of this, and he's gone out and bought some flags :D

It's not the minorities who are causing the problem, it's your own council... The council set the rules not the immigrants.
this. to be honest i am actually yet to come across a foreigner whos actually complained about it. the only people ive seen are some upper middle class english poeple, who just happen to hate all things football related

If that is through I think people have gone mad, I am from Ireland and we get people from eastern europe and other countries alot aswell but they dont care about what jersey we wearand I presume its the same in England.

Its sport and it shouldnt affect peoples religious beliefs whether the person acroos the bar is wearing an England jersey or not.

Tbh, this is just gonna encourage people to buy Flags and shirts for it, and protest it.