I7IDanny's Be a Pro 3 - With A Twist!

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 225
  • Views Views 15K
Come on guys, stop trying to poach the man, if anyone needs players, its the Faroes.

Nearly a full team! San Marino will rule the world by 2030!

Come on guys, stop trying to poach the man, if anyone needs players, its the Faroes.

Nearly a full team! San Marino will rule the world by 2030!

Yeah i noticed that ye only missing one player.
The faroes are going to get trounced when we meet lol.

Pfft... Not if the mighty Liechtenstein have anything to do with it Danny mate :P

Any chance you could add Wilko,Billy and yourself to my favoured personell aswell???

Yeah i noticed that ye only missing one player.
The faroes are going to get trounced when we meet lol.

Pfft... Not if the mighty Liechtenstein have anything to do with it Danny mate :P

Any chance you could add Wilko,Billy and yourself to my favoured personell aswell???

Done. Added Andreas too.

Where would he want to play though?

Well on Billys last one he was a striker.
Maybe give them an extra striker due to the lack of real players on their team and let him be a RW and LW aswell as there some of his strenghts on billys bap 3 game??

Heres the template he filled out for it.
Name: David Lambert
D.O.B: 03/01
Home town: Newcastle
Nationality: English
Position/s: Striker
Physical stats(max 3): Natural Fittness, Pace, Acceleration
Mental stats(max 5): Anticipation, Composure, off the Ball, Decisions, Concentration
Technical stats(max 5): Dribbling, Finishing, Passing, First Touch, Technique.
Favoured Team/s: Newcastle
Favoured Staff/s player/s: Alan Shearer
Dislike Team/s: Sunderland
Natural foot/s: Right
Height: 78kg
Weight: 178cm
Hair colour: Brown
Ethnitity: White British

Well on Billys last one he was a striker.
Maybe give them an extra striker due to the lack of real players on their team and let him be a RW and LW aswell as there some of his strenghts on billys bap 3 game??

Heres the template he filled out for it.
Name: David Lambert
D.O.B: 03/01
Home town: Newcastle
Nationality: English
Position/s: Striker
Physical stats(max 3): Natural Fittness, Pace, Acceleration
Mental stats(max 5): Anticipation, Composure, off the Ball, Decisions, Concentration
Technical stats(max 5): Dribbling, Finishing, Passing, First Touch, Technique.
Favoured Team/s: Newcastle
Favoured Staff/s player/s: Alan Shearer
Dislike Team/s: Sunderland
Natural foot/s: Right
Height: 78kg
Weight: 178cm
Hair colour: Brown
Ethnitity: White British

I'll do it if he doesn't turn up in half an hour. Playing some Portal 2 ATM.

I'll laugh so hard if the players Danny make will beat the **** out of you all. Here at the Faroes we need 8 players while you need 3 and 1 at Liechtenstein and San Marino... you dirty poachers :D

We're gonna blow you all to kingdom come! We've got a dream team :P

Will you post screenshots today?

XD:wub: Liechtenstein :wub:XD

lick my stein!!!! San Marino to rule the world and have revenge on all those thrashings in the past!!!
I hope you can handle all the screenshots danny :) I'm going on holiday tomorrow threw to sunday so won't be able to post :( but after that I will start a new one again at the end of yours to give you a break!!!!

***** XD

Screw San Marino! We'll kill you!

Im here, :) Sorry guys, I went and watched fast and furious 5 last night and then ended up having some cocktails, :) If youve already done the database, as it looked like someone has copied a template for me, Im happy going wherever :) Hope its not too late :)

Im here, :) Sorry guys, I went and watched fast and furious 5 last night and then ended up having some cocktails, :) If youve already done the database, as it looked like someone has copied a template for me, Im happy going wherever :) Hope its not too late :)

gay boy....drink beer like a real man!!

Gonna rip this up, Leichtenstein for World cup 2014! But i just hope my player turns out as good as i did in the other games, as with the others at LEICHTENSTEIN!!

When this update is up i'm gonna dig out my Leichtenstein top and wear it (might be too small) but i might get my Step-brothers Dad to bring me the new top over when he comes over from Austria (he's on the boader, Feldkirsh), the new yop, be cause this has re-kindled the love for the country :')

p.s Danny did you save the free agent network game last night mate?

Last edited:
is my idea very bad until nobody see it :'(
kidding <) i know my idea is very bad
c'mon just need some defender(and a lot of player for Faroe Island :P)
@Wilko Wolves:you have Leichtenstein top?
just wondering how they look?

Gonna rip this up, Leichtenstein for World cup 2014! But i just hope my player turns out as good as i did in the other games, as with the others at LEICHTENSTEIN!!

When this update is up i'm gonna dig out my Leichtenstein top and wear it (might be too small) but i might get my Step-brothers Dad to bring me the new top over when he comes over from Austria (he's on the boader, Feldkirsh), the new yop, be cause this has re-kindled the love for the country :')

p.s Danny did you save the free agent network game last year mate?

We're gonna kill them all. We've got the best team by far (If you look at the previous games) :P

Back