I7IDanny's Be a Pro 3 - With A Twist!

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 225
  • Views Views 15K
San Marino won't be on the list of ***** you kick. We have two of the best wingers in the world, coupled with a strong defence, great keeper and good strikers.

GAME ON.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Just shows the amount of love in the community for these sorts of game modes.

By two best wingers in the world i hope you mean me and you or me and Billy XD

I would like to thank all of you so far, (and anyone who joins from now to midnight) Especially Steve*, who has put in a lot of bumps and posts to help the movement of the thread, Wilko, for getting friends included in the game (and getting Liechtenstein some defenders), and everyone else in general :D

I will be starting a new thread for the updates, as we already have ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY posts, just of applications!

Last edited:
Oh well see about that Danny. Maybe organise a friendly match for us at the end of the season to play each other??

I may have figured out the mini cup idea.Bear with me for about ten mins.

By two best wingers in the world i hope you mean me and you or me and Billy XD

Make it 3 then. XD

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Oh well see about that Danny. Maybe organise a friendly match for us at the end of the season to play each other??

I may have figured out the mini cup idea.Bear with me for about ten mins.

If you can't get it to work, I'll just add managers at the end of the season and play a friendly tournament between the 3 teams.

how long is this going to take to start danny boy!? :P

If you can't get it to work, I'll just add managers at the end of the season and play a friendly tournament between the 3 teams.

I was thinking that aswell. Just loading up the game to check if this works as this laptops dog slow. Is a fairly simple idea so will see if it works...

how long is this going to take to start danny boy!? :P

Cut off the Apps at midnight, (or if lambert joins) gen the extra players and then start up tomorrow morning :D Get the first screenies after i get home from college (bout 4ish GMT)

Cut off the Apps at midnight, (or if lambert joins) gen the extra players and then start up tomorrow morning :D Get the first screenies after i get home from college (bout 4ish GMT)

sounds good man :) look forward to it

Afraid it didnt work... Simmed a season and it crashed after the first game of the cup. :(
If i had more time i could make it work but dont want to delay the game.
Have you considered using the editor to add friendly matches for 20 seasons for the 3 nations???

I was thinking that aswell. Just loading up the game to check if this works as this laptops dog slow. Is a fairly simple idea so will see if it works...

I know how you feel. My laptop took nearly half an hour to set up the test to see if this database was working so far :/

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Afraid it didnt work... Simmed a season and it crashed after the first game of the cup. :(
If i had more time i could make it work but dont want to delay the game.
Have you considered using the editor to add friendly matches for 20 seasons for the 3 nations???

No, cheers for the suggestion but I think I'll stick to the manager idea. Last thing i want is for it to crash because i missed something. Better safe than sorry :D

I know how you feel. My laptop took nearly half an hour to set up the test to see if this database was working so far :/

Wow sounds worse than mine. I simmed a season in ten mins :) Custom database :D

Look above /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Is it too late to be a Wingback for San Marino, its hard to tell, ill fill it out, either way Ill follow :D. I think im just ontime!

Name: Kieron Ryan
D.O.B: 29.09/92
Home town: Limercik City Ireland
National Allegiance (San Marino, Faroe Islands or Liechenstein): San Marino
Position/s: WB
Physical stats(max 4):Acceleration, pace, strength, natural fitness
Mental stats(max 5): anticipation, decisions, determination, influence, team work
Technical stats(max 5): tackling, marking, passing, heading, crossing
Favoured Team/s: Chelsea / Valencia / Celtic
Favoured Staff/s player/s: Drogba / Mourinho / Mata / Munoz
Dislike Team/s: Manchester United, Rangers.
Natural foot/s: Right
Height: 186cm
Weight: 72kg
Hair colour: Black
Ethnitity: White

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

No, cheers for the suggestion but I think I'll stick to the manager idea. Last thing i want is for it to crash because i missed something. Better safe than sorry :D

Yeah,would be sucky if it crashed. You may click load all players for those 3 nations to become manager of them

Is it too late to be a Wingback for San Marino, its hard to tell, ill fill it out, either way Ill follow :D. I think im just ontime!

Name: Kieron Ryan
D.O.B: 29.09/92
Home town: Limercik City Ireland
National Allegiance (San Marino, Faroe Islands or Liechenstein): San Marino
Position/s: WB
Physical stats(max 4):Acceleration, pace, strength, natural fitness
Mental stats(max 5): anticipation, decisions, determination, influence, team work
Technical stats(max 5): tackling, marking, passing, heading, crossing
Favoured Team/s: Chelsea / Valencia / Celtic
Favoured Staff/s player/s: Drogba / Mourinho / Mata / Munoz
Dislike Team/s: Manchester United, Rangers.
Natural foot/s: Right
Height: 186cm
Weight: 72kg
Hair colour: Black
Ethnitity: White

You're not too late. Good too se some defenders joining :)

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

I guess all the bumps we posted helped :P

Yeah i know, ah who needs defense...we will outscore any opponent 8-| Cant wait for this, If villa sign me again ill crack up

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Well I noticed San Marino did not have a WB. its only fair!

Neither did we :(

We (Lichtenstein) don't have any wingbacks either. But wth. We'll manage. We've got, Sid, Arkle, Steve, Wilko, and myself. We'll blow them to kingdom come :P

Back