I7IDanny's Be a Pro 3 - With A Twist!

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 225
  • Views Views 15K
Yeah i know, ah who needs defense...we will outscore any opponent 8-| Cant wait for this, If villa sign me again ill crack up

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Neither did we :(

Sorry mate.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Danny, is it possible to have the San Marino team added to my favoured personnel?

Can i be into it yet ? Looks great !

Name: Marveen Purretao
D.O.B: 20 July
Nationality: Faroe Islands
Position: Centre back (DC)
Physical stats(max 4): Strength, Jumping, Pace, Acceleration
Mental stats(max 5): Positioning, Concentration, Bravery, Anticipation, Work rate
Technical stats(max 5): Tackling, Heading, Marking, Passing (and Finishing if its obligatory to be 5 stats)
Favoured Team: Tottenham, FC Barcelona
Dislike Team: Real Madrid
Natural foot: Right
Height: 187 cm
Weight: 81 kg
Hair colour: Dark
Ethnitity: Northern European

Mental stats(max 5): Positioning, Concentration, Bravery, Anticipation, Work rate
Technical stats(max 5): Tackling, Heading, Marking, Passing (and Finishing if its obligatory to be 5 stats)

THANK YOU! Finally! Now we only need 7 :D

Im here, :) Sorry guys, I went and watched fast and furious 5 last night and then ended up having some cocktails, :) If youve already done the database, as it looked like someone has copied a template for me, Im happy going wherever :) Hope its not too late :)

Danny gave you time last night but didnt get a reply. I copied your template from Billys BAP3 for if you didnt show up and would have you as a striker and winger for San Marino. Not sure if he has the database done yet. He said hes working todan and would be on after 4. If you look at the last page and arent happy with the tremplate and he may change your stats if he hasnt started already mate.

We're gonna kill them all. We've got the best team by far (If you look at the previous games) :P

We sure do,if you play for us as well as Denmark we could win a world cup :) im the weak link of the team but once i avoid villa i may get better this time. Im possible captain material as i have high influence :)

You could be in time, Deadline was midnight last night but Danny may not have loaded up the game yet. If he hasnt your in luck :)

I'm at my nans at the moment (forgot it was a wednesday :/) and so am separated from my main PC, and I kinda fell asleep last night making the database, I did all of them up to Lambert so if you want to change it David, feel free.

If, as we are, still getting applications, I'll extend the deadline (again) to tonight, 12pm. The more people that apply, the less creative I have to be! :P

And apologies in advance, but it may be slow as I have just been told I have 2 music performances in the next 5 days :|

P.S. Again, cheers Steve for stepping in as the voice of authority in my absence :D

OFF TOPIC: Should I play "Winter Winds" by Mumford and Sons, or "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley for my solo piece? What do you guys think?

Last edited:
P.S. Again, cheers Steve for stepping in as the voice of authority in my absence :D

OFF TOPIC: Should I play "Winter Winds" by Mumford and Sons, or "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley for my solo piece? What do you guys think?

No probs mate, i dont need the recognition though as your the one whos putting all the hard work in. Always here to help. I wouldnt worry too much about the deadline as not many applicants in the last 24 hours.
If anybodys wondering why i wont be bumping tonight or tomorrow its because im spending some time with the missus tonight and will be stumped with work all day tomorrow. will be back active on friday.

For your off topic question, id go for Hallelujah. Thats purely because its my favourite of the 2 songs.

Will be back friday so hopefully ill have an update or 2 to see by then :D

No probs mate, i dont need the recognition though as your the one whos putting all the hard work in. Always here to help. I wouldnt worry too much about the deadline as not many applicants in the last 24 hours.
If anybodys wondering why i wont be bumping tonight or tomorrow its because im spending some time with the missus tonight and will be stumped with work all day tomorrow. will be back active on friday.

For your off topic question, id go for Hallelujah. Thats purely because its my favourite of the 2 songs.

Will be back friday so hopefully ill have an update or 2 to see by then :D

Aye, there should be an update or two definately by then. If there isn't really any interest by 7pm I'll cut off, make the gens to fill the teams and start the game.

It's going to melt my PC at this rate, never expected it to be so popular oO)

And I will be starting a separate thread to post in, there'll be a link in this one.

Cheers for the feedback too, I'm starting to think Hallelujah too, if we don't do it as the ensemble piece.

from what i gathered from the last few posts i can still make it? :D

Name: David Martin
D.O.B: 25 April 88
Home town: Liverpool
National Allegiance (San Marino, Faroe Islands or Liechenstein): San Marino
Position/s: WB(R)/AM(R)D(R)
Physical stats(max 4): Agility, Natural Fitness, Pace, Stamina
Mental stats(max 5): Aggression, Creativity, Bravery, Concentration, Work rate
Technical stats(max 5):Tackling, Dribbling, Marking, Passing, Technique
Favoured Team/s: Liverpool
Favoured Staff/s player/s: Dalglish, Gerrard, Carragher
Dislike Team/s: Manutd, Mancity, Chelsea, Tottenham
Natural foot/s: Right
Height: 182cm
Weight: 78kg
Hair colour: Brown
Ethnitity: European

Last edited:

D.O.B: 25 April
Nationality: England
Position: D(R)WB(R)AM(R)
Technical stats(max 5): Tackling, Dribbling, Marking, Passing, Technique
Favoured Team: Liverpool
Dislike Team: Man Utd
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 78 kg

Wrong template mate, Edit to the one in the first post. :)
ps.Pick Liechtenstein :)

san marino lichenstein or faroe islands is the 3 nations you can chose from please go for san marino and be a wing back

san marino lichenstein or faroe islands is the 3 nations you can chose from please go for san marino and be a wing back

Give the man his own choice... But if he wants to join the San Marino team that is set to dominate world football for the next 20 years, or the feeble fight for second with Leichtenstein or the Faroes, so be it. :D

If you wanna win something go for Liechtenstein ;D

If you wanna win something go for Liechtenstein ;D

U tell him,were going to clean up(hopefully)

Give the man his own choice... But if he wants to join the San Marino team that is set to dominate world football for the next 20 years, or the feeble fight for second with Leichtenstein or the Faroes, so be it. :D

Danny,dont be greedy,your team is almost full ;)

I cant wait till this begins so we can beat Saan Marino and keep you quiet once and for all :)

Off topic: 30 mins left of fm base....oops i mean work :p have a good day guys :)

D.O.B: 25 April 88
Home town: Liverpool
National Allegiance (San Marino, Faroe Islands or Liechenstein): San Marino
Position/s: WB(R)/AM(R)D(R)
Technical stats(max 5):Tackling, Dribbling, Marking, Passing, Technique
Favoured Team/s: Liverpool
Favoured Staff/s player/s: Dalglish, Gerrard, Carragher
Dislike Team/s: Manutd, Mancity, Chelsea, Tottenham
Natural foot/s: Right
Height: 182cm
Weight: 78kg
Ethnitity: European

Don't tell me you picked San Marino...

This is where the teams are in FIFA world rankings:

135 - Faroe Islands

153 - Liechtenstein

203 - San Marino

We're 2nd highest but Faroe Islands suck.

This is where the teams are in FIFA world rankings:

135 - Faroe Islands

153 - Liechtenstein

203 - San Marino

We're 2nd highest but Faroe Islands suck.

We ain't gonna be 203rd for much longer... :P

is it possible to go from 153 to 1st? I think it is ;) whens this up?

btw: Danny is free agent game gonna be up?

We ain't gonna be 203rd for much longer... :P

Yeah,ye might move up to 202 :p

Full team though. I can see them doing well but still see us having the better team. We have Sid,Arkle and Chokopop.

P.S Danny, you better not cheat and make our PA/CA lower!

Back