I7IDanny's Be A Pro, Mk.II

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 20K
Looks like i'm doing good! I Think i should be in the next one - saying that i was doing so well in the last one and then it suddenly stopped ¬¬ ;)

Aye, but with San Marino we can play in the EUROS too... :D

We'd need a keeper, defenders, midfielders and strikers. Who the **** are Spain, we're the mighty San Marino!

Hahaha, well lets give it a go as San Marino when this one is finished. I'm gonna be a winger this time :P

Hahaha, well lets give it a go as San Marino when this one is finished. I'm gonna be a winger this time :P

I think I'll go for Keeper; Imagine the team!

Me
Liverpoolfanatic, Mr Gooner, ?, ?,
Billy D, Solopop, JUSTInCe, Chokopop,
Arkle, Wilko

We'll win the world cup, easy.
They'll talk about the San Marino side of the 10's and 20's like the Brazil side of the 70's.

Last edited:
I think I'll go for Keeper; Imagine the team!

Me
Liverpoolfanatic, Mr Gooner, ?, ?,
Billy D, Solopop, JUSTInCe, Chokopop,
Arkle, Wilko

We'll win the world cup, easy.
They'll talk about the San Marino side of the 10's and 20's like the Brazil side of the 70's.

Can you imagine? We'll get San Marino to top 10 in the world rankings :P

Once I hit 2030 I'll put up the post for it. Make sure we don't have secondary nations, or we'll get poached!

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

And yeah, top 5 definately!

A'ight. Let me know when you post it, definetly gonna be in it :P

"Dahnert must be stopped" "Pardew knows Dahnert is a threat". Love the sound of that XD

"Dahnert must be stopped" "Pardew knows Dahnert is a threat". Love the sound of that XD

Every managers been saying that for around 6 or 7 years now :) It's getting rather annoying. You and Clifford.

Players 2021:

View attachment 167336View attachment 167335View attachment 167334View attachment 167333View attachment 167332View attachment 167331View attachment 167330View attachment 167329View attachment 167328View attachment 167327
pencil.png

Back