I7IDanny's Be A Pro, Mk.II

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 20K
**** it, knew i miised someone out, was around 20 apps 3 goals :D

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Transfer Update - January 2018:

Stephen Murphy >>>> Aston Villa to Sunderland, £7.75m

danny youre failing compared to billy :P sort your act out boyo! :P

Pretty ***** season for me 18 in 25 for country, 11 in 21 for Club 6.93 Avg Rating :S

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Where are Roma in the league

danny youre failing compared to billy :P sort your act out boyo! :P

I don't know how Billy goes through so fast... I've got a 5* rated PC even on 7 countries selected... and the best I get is 1 season every 2 or so hours.... and then I have to use the laptop after around 10 so :/

I don't know how Billy goes through so fast... I've got a 5* rated PC even on 7 countries selected... and the best I get is 1 season every 2 or so hours.... and then I have to use the laptop after around 10 so :/

lol i have a 5* rating computer too, and when i did these games it took about an hour to load an entire season, and then like half hour to do the updates. He must be like doing it non stop on a super machine :P

ME and Jack Clifford CM for Man City 3rd and 1st in Young player of the year for 2016 - CLASS :D

Woots 2 time consecutive young player of the year award and played EVERY game for man city in the league!

thanks mate for doing this i'm not doing that gr8 tho but happy with 21 caps and 2 goals for england at 21

I seem to be struggling. Least i got a move away from Villa. Hopefully i will develop more at Sunderland seeing as im back in the Premiership. :) hopefully i get a move to a top 4 or 5 club as i still havnt won anything :(

Players 2018:

View attachment 166712View attachment 166711View attachment 166710View attachment 166709View attachment 166708View attachment 166707View attachment 166706View attachment 166705View attachment 166704View attachment 166703
pencil.png

Not such a good season for me. Although my ratings look allright. Not as many goals as i had hoped though.

Wow,i must be ****. Second team to be relegated with :(

Wow, Harry Adam had a good season. Played all games at Chelsea.

I still kinda suck, what's the Barbados scoring record?

grr theres too many strikers battling for places at united :P

2nd in the EPL this year..... not bad 37 appearances for the Man City and 21 caps for holland!

F*cking ****, played 53 games for Man City! Take it that i'm a regular ;) Shame i didn't get anywards, plus i'm City's number 7!! On 110k a week, amd worth 20m! 38 Caps and 12 Goals for England - QUALITY! ;)

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

BTW, With me and Jack Clifford both being CAM/CM and Both playing for City and playing 53/55 games, does that mean we're playing CM together? :)

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

AND SORRY AGAIN, But City coming champions! Get in! and WOLVES COMING 5TH WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

F*cking ****, played 53 games for Man City! Take it that i'm a regular ;) Shame i didn't get anywards, plus i'm City's number 7!! On 110k a week, amd worth 20m! 38 Caps and 12 Goals for England - QUALITY! ;)

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

BTW, With me and Jack Clifford both being CAM/CM and Both playing for City and playing 53/55 games, does that mean we're playing CM together? :)

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

AND SORRY AGAIN, But City coming champions! Get in! and WOLVES COMING 5TH WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

City win the league almost every year... and me and Gooner ain't getting any title chances at Liverpool.
And I'm permanently played out of position, gods sake, I'm a striker! Not an attacking midfielder!

Back