I7IDanny's Be A Pro, Mk.II

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 20K
City win the league almost every year... and me and Gooner ain't getting any title chances at Liverpool.
And I'm permanently played out of position, gods sake, I'm a striker! Not an attacking midfielder!

i know liverpool are masively underachieving wowow just noticed played 55 times for liverpool no wonder im shattered

Hehe join us man city then... if you cant beat them, join them :p

NEVER. I may play for Liverpool, but I'm still a proud United fan. Wouldn't mind going to Barca though :D

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

OFF TOPIC: In the 2018 World Cup a result just flashed on my screen.

NIGERIA 6-6 HOLLAND.

WTF.

WTF?! 6-6? XD

I may be a Liverpool fan, but i'm having a great time where i am now :D

WTF we got pep hehe
and danny who got player of the tournament and how well did i do :)

When we updating danny?? Congrats on geetting young player of the tournament.

When we updating danny?? Congrats on geetting young player of the tournament.

Simming now, around February 2019, probs bout 10-20mins. And cheers, my player hadn't really done anything till then! lol.

Excited for this update, hoping this will be my breakthrough year!

Well a man can dream, eh?

Excited for this update, hoping this will be my breakthrough year!

Well a man can dream, eh?

BTW, you ARE the top scorer for Barbados, ever.

And loving the hidden message, you're doing well for Roma ATM.

Please god let me either get back in the premiership this year or get a good move. Hate the championship :( Have a feeling i wont have much of a career

Players 2019:

View attachment 167001View attachment 167000View attachment 166999View attachment 166998View attachment 166997View attachment 166996View attachment 166995View attachment 166994View attachment 166993View attachment 166992
pencil.png

yess liverpool 4th had good season with 49 games and 6 goals including 4 england games

Yes, good year, i have served my nation well. I have decided I need to go abroad to somewhere else in Europe, 12 in 28 in Serie A, 11 in 11 in Europe!

Was I Champions League Top Scorer?

EDIT: Or was it Europa League, if it was, did Roma win?

Back