I7IDanny's Be A Pro, Mk.II

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 20K
Awards, Cups and Leagues 2020:

Congradulations to both Michael Arkle, who won the Champion's League top scorer, with an impressive 12 goals in 13 games, and to Rastafarian Badman, who finished the season as both Roma's top scorer and the Serie A top scorer, scoring 20 goals in 30 games.

View attachment 167110View attachment 167109View attachment 167108View attachment 167107View attachment 167106View attachment 167105View attachment 167104View attachment 167103
pencil.png

Transfer Update August 2020:

Permit Declined >>>> Liverpool to Tottenham Hotspur, £24.5m
Stephen Murphy >>>> Sunderland to Tottenham Hotspur, £7.75m

Last edited:
Wow i suck :( stuck in the championship and only 14 caps for Ireland. Dont seem to have developed much either. Is anybody else not in a top league?

Woo :D bout time i got to a "decent" club. Hopefully i wont be relegated again :) Next update tomorrow is it?

More than likely.
Might get 4 or 5 in tbh. Looking to have finished by Monday.... then start a new one :D

Cool,let me know when you start a new one,im definitely in again. Pity i havnt got to liverpool by now.Ah well have the europa league to look forward to now :)

63 caps at the age of 24.. Awesome :D

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Sucks that i'm stuck at Chelsea though. Liverpool needs to buy me :P

I want to put togeter a MASSIVE database, maybe 25-30 people for the next one, with as many nationalities and leagues as possible. Would also like to get Billy and Lambert involved, and others. Make it a huge community project!

im up for the new game when you do it danny boy :)

we should all play for gay countries and see if we can win a world cup or something :P

also woop :) fantastic season in the champions league! missed a pen in the fa cup :( but the treble for united :) not bad huh ;)

im up for the new game when you do it danny boy :)

we should all play for gay countries and see if we can win a world cup or something :P

also woop :) fantastic season in the champions league! missed a pen in the fa cup :( but the treble for united :) not bad huh ;)

I've just applied for one as Danijl Newtovic - Slovakia's goal machine :D

And yeah, but like ones like Greece or Belgium XD

Id go for a real challenge,maybe andorra or san marino??
Would be priceless to see them winn a world cup. And lets face it,even at 14/15 we should be international regulars :)

Id go for a real challenge,maybe andorra or san marino??
Would be priceless to see them winn a world cup. And lets face it,even at 14/15 we should be international regulars :)

San Marino! Or the Faroe Islands!

up for the new game and next time would like to try and do something like sid be a team who are rubbish and take them to world cup

oh gr8 spurs here we come oohh **** they finished 5th

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

they're basically the same team as liverpool

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

but only very slightly better which is ok

i think the worst country is san marino? cant really remember :P anyway its up to you danny boy ;)

Back