I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
TRANSFER - CRISTIANO RONALDO >>>> R.Madrid to Chelsea, £53m

Learn from him, eh? (Wilko, Steve, Lambert?)

Blates gonnna be my mentor! ahh this is class, my player is too sick - yunooo!? LEICHTENSTEINNNN!!

BTW we won our 2 games against Greece + Macedonia. Poland and Belarus are the only things standing between San Marino and World Cup 2014 Qualification!

Faroes are 2nd in their group to France, and the mighty Liechtenstein?
5th in their group, behind Turkey, Hungary, Czech Republic and Germany.

Давай ты магутны беларусы! знішчыць Пескара Сан-Марына, каб пазбавіць іх месца на этапе Кубка свету!

(I'm part Belarusian)

3 caps 1 goal.. Not bad though.

Nice to see im playing for Leichtenstein in goal now!

Just wait till i get my move to Galatasary, cause then im gonna turn out quality as a club legend!

Haha Steve.. Now i'm stuck at Villa XD

Least its only a season loan. :) Just wait,once we hit our 20s we will dominate. We done well in our last 5 internationals since we all began playing for the team. I think Sid and Arkle need to move away from Barca as there not breaking into the team yet. On a brighter note,all our players in france are progressing well. Danehart is getting games at villa and me and Brad look to be chelsea regulars. Also has to be said Pedro is showing promise with Bayern.
Obviously our weak point is having only one defender. leaked 7 goals in the last 5 games despite scoring 13.

We got the toughest group. Turks,Czech and Germans are still better. San marino have Greece,Macedonia,Poland and Belarus... If we had that group we would be top.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

3 caps 1 goal.. Not bad though.

I have 2 in 2. Guess im going to be the main striker looking at the stats? Im a physical beast

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

He can learn from me more like :P

Daanny, when you see this could you post my history so far? Want to see how i turned out last season and overall senior games?

Least its only a season loan. :) Just wait,once we hit our 20s we will dominate. We done well in our last 5 internationals since we all began playing for the team. I think Sid and Arkle need to move away from Barca as there not breaking into the team yet. On a brighter note,all our players in france are progressing well. Danehart is getting games at villa and me and Brad look to be chelsea regulars. Also has to be said Pedro is showing promise with Bayern.
Obviously our weak point is having only one defender. leaked 7 goals in the last 5 games despite scoring 13.

We got the toughest group. Turks,Czech and Germans are still better. San marino have Greece,Macedonia,Poland and Belarus... If we had that group we would be top.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

I have 2 in 2. Guess im going to be the main striker looking at the stats? Im a physical beast

Don't you worry matey, Goalie' Mario Schizzle to the rescue!!!!

Don't you worry matey, Goalie' Mario Schizzle to the rescue!!!!

Yep,just need us to get a run of games together and we will be grand. Pity you only have one defender in front of you. Your going to be the busiest of all the players. Best of luck with the move :D

Yep,just need us to get a run of games together and we will be grand. Pity you only have one defender in front of you. Your going to be the busiest of all the players. Best of luck with the move :D

Mario Schizzle doesnt require defenders ;)

Haha hopefully thats true. we need to tighten up the back end if were going to do well :)

is my player gone? not anymore in update?

Retirements? (Can't find them in the database anywhere?): Connor Cannon, Bjarnhedin Sigurdarson.
Are you one of those? There the only retirements i could find. They never found a club so the game cleared them unfortunately. :(

nono Yannick von kasbergen
i join my team in early 2015
or are the updates only for people with teams?
i just want to check if my stats haven't dropped too bad because of my players inactivity

nono Yannick von kasbergen
i join my team in early 2015
or are the updates only for people with teams?
i just want to check if my stats haven't dropped too bad because of my players inactivity

Maybe Danny forgot,he will probably be on tomorrow so ask him then mate :)

My stats are still going down! 2014 couldnt come any sooner! I hate this :(

Are any of us captains of the national team....even at such a young age?

Liechtenstein 5th in their group? Oh come on....

To Steve above saying that they can easily top our group.... apparently he has purposely missed out portugal in our group.

Prepare for San Marino dominance. :P

oh thanks ive started some games in prem (9 games 5 goals) tho but doesnt mattter right?

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

btw danny whens next update? :D

Back