I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
Come on, lets be serious, Faroe Islands will be a force to be reckoned with in the latter years. Having a super right back like me we'll be invincible. :)

Come on, lets be serious, Faroe Islands will be a force to be reckoned with in the latter years. Having a super right back like me we'll be invincible. :)

You've got a super right back, but we've got outrageous good Midfield and Attack :P

January 2013 transfers:

Hodge >>>> Malaga to Zenit, £6.5m in 2014

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Yeah its great for ya mate. Your 16 going on 17 and will be playing regularly now. Once all the players hit 16-17 we should be all playing internationally. Most of us are still 15 so could have to wait until next season.

Danny could you tell me wheree chelsea usually play me? Am i an Am for them or a ST? If im an am thats great getting that many goals from midfield :)

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Dream on, no team can let Danehart rot in their youth team :P

You're played as ST, with an amazing scoring record at U18 level this season, 42 goals by January!
And BTW, you've been labelled a wonderkid.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

One to watch out for, San Marino's Harry Hampson... Currently playing for Arsenal's U18's: 21 apps, 41 goals.

January 2013 transfers:

Hodge >>>> Malaga to Zenit, £6.5m in 2014

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

You're played as ST, with an amazing scoring record at U18 level this season, 42 goals by January!
And BTW, you've been labelled a wonderkid.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

One to watch out for, San Marino's Harry Hampson... Currently playing for Arsenal's U18's: 21 apps, 41 goals.

42 goals in 6 months? WTF. Whens update due?? And i cant wait to play against San Marino and the Faroes and score a hat trick against both. Many players make their Intl Debuts yet?
Wonderkid??? Woo :)

42 goals in 6 months? WTF. Whens update due?? And i cant wait to play against San Marino and the Faroes and score a hat trick against both. Many players make their Intl Debuts yet?
Wonderkid??? Woo :)

No more debuts so far, I'm in Feb 2013 now so probs bout 30mins.
Youve also got 9 goals in 12 in the Premier League.

Wow,i could be the next Mario Frick :) Great to know the first BAP im in that i didnt join Villa im becoming a wonderkid. Villa Sucks!!!!
Hope Wilkinson is playing ahead of Lambert with me. Anybody else at Chelsea???

Mate, cant wait to see, which side of the full back do Juventus play me, am I in there team of the year, Kieron Ryan is beast, ooohhh yeah!

Apologies, Kinda lost the screenshots for the 2013 season stats :@

However, 2013-14 transfers:

Dahnert >>>> Liverpool to Aston Villa, Loan
Arkle >>>> Maritimo to Barcelona, £6.75m
N.Adam >>>> AZ to CSKA Moscow, £10.25m
Pan >>>> Lyon to Espanyol, Loan
H.Adam >>>> Fiorentina to Stuttgart, Loan

I could upload the histories for the first team games played, however would you just want the Attributes?

Last edited:
Liechtenstein 2013:

View attachment 168735View attachment 168734View attachment 168733View attachment 168732View attachment 168731View attachment 168730View attachment 168729View attachment 168728View attachment 168727View attachment 168726View attachment 168725View attachment 168724View attachment 168723View attachment 168722View attachment 168721
pencil.png

I'm well gutted, I'm still at Torino. Although my persons getting a lot of assists so I'm happy :)

Bait FMRTE'd yourself to 58th and top of your group. ;)

Why would I? and the fixtures and tables there for all to see.

3 matches for San Marino 5 goals :) I need more matches for Arsenal to became the best forward :D

BTW we won our 2 games against Greece + Macedonia. Poland and Belarus are the only things standing between San Marino and World Cup 2014 Qualification!

Faroes are 2nd in their group to France, and the mighty Liechtenstein?
5th in their group, behind Turkey, Hungary, Czech Republic and Germany.

Haha Steve.. Now i'm stuck at Villa XD

Nice going Faroe's, too bad I'm not a part of the team, yet anyway. I've seen players with high potentials suddently grow hugely and that's what I'm hoping for.

faroe islands 77th in world and 3rd in world cup group and i'm there best player, not bad

Back