I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
Cant wait for the next update. Iv a feeling a few of us will make it into the Senior squad soon :)

when is the next update?
hello Toulouse :)
ps:it's weird that San Marino Fifa rank is 208 since they have great player(and some amazing player)

when is the next update?
hello Toulouse :)
ps:it's weird that San Marino Fifa rank is 208 since they have great player(and some amazing player)

I think its mostly to do with the senior team performances. Nobody has made a full cap yet thats why your still so low.
The rankings will change in around 2 or 3 years when were current internationals.
We have a good headstart though so dont get your hopes up :P

Danny will probaably be on later,should have an update in a few hours :)

The players have not played for the San Marino senior team yet. That explains their current low rank as they are still playing for their youths.

I think by the next update, most of us will have senior caps.. At least i will, now that i play for Liverpool :P

I wont, I got to wait till 2014 :(

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

still looking forward to the next update though!

im loving man u life (34 games in non competitive 35 goals) but 55 quid a week with a value of 4.5 mil??!!

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

and btw love it danny :D whens next update cant wait? hopefully with a senior cap

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

wowww just saw we (san marino) beat portugal 4-1

You'll be getting 55quid a week from a non-proffessional contract. Have i got that right? Then at 17 is it? You can earn more

Only one transfer in August 2012:

Pan >>>> Lyon to Stuttgart, Season-Long Loan

Awesome.. At least Liverpool isn't loaning me out :P

Steve*,im Liechtenstein :P,im Maxi
even i already get one cap :P

Yeah its great for ya mate. Your 16 going on 17 and will be playing regularly now. Once all the players hit 16-17 we should be all playing internationally. Most of us are still 15 so could have to wait until next season.

Danny could you tell me wheree chelsea usually play me? Am i an Am for them or a ST? If im an am thats great getting that many goals from midfield :)

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

They are going to let you sit in their u18s.

So you will be a flop in the future to aid San Marino in world dominance.

Dream on, no team can let Danehart rot in their youth team :P

They are going to let you sit in their u18s.

So you will be a flop in the future to aid San Marino in world dominance.

Haha, I doubt it buddy.. Just 'cos you'r afraid of us ;D

The fact is,we are the greatest team so far(for now)
and Danehart is great,so keep dreamin bud

All the other players keep going on about Liechtenstein. There running scared of us :P Its obvious since we started that we have the best midfield and attack :)

Anybody got a clue when the update is due???

@Danny. Are you still going to make friendly games every year once we get into the national teams?

All the other players keep going on about Liechtenstein. There running scared of us :P Its obvious since we started that we have the best midfield and attack :)

Anybody got a clue when the update is due???

@Danny. Are you still going to make friendly games every year once we get into the national teams?

Yeah they are scared of us.. That's why they keep flaming us :P

Yeah they are scared of us.. That's why they keep flaming us :P

Yeah its obvious thats the reason. I reckon we have a chance of making the 2014 world cup or 2016 Euros once we all make the national team :D

Yeah its obvious thats the reason. I reckon we have a chance of making the 2014 world cup or 2016 Euros once we all make the national team :D

Give it to 2020 or 2022 and we've won the first intl. trophy :P

Back