I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
Sigh, 5 or 6 years at Barca and less than 20 appearances and they all came in my first 3 seasons then when I started doing really well they put me back in reserve for 3 years

great season top scorer in italy and san marino captain bagging 9 in 18 as cam ............. can i get history for kenrry valderrama

great season top scorer in italy and san marino captain bagging 9 in 18 as cam ............. can i get history for kenrry valderrama

Ill be taking that captaincy off of you in a few years mate. Sorry in advance.

Im better than Cristiano Ronaldo but still cant carry Liechtenstein... Great domestic season for me,top premiership goalscorer and prem winner again :) Hopefuly the nation will improve soon :)

keep dreaming with me doing this well i wish you luck and long live juventus

Haha. Glad a fellow Juventus team mate has the captains armband but Juve would be nothing without me. Me and Chiellini are what makes Juventus.

Im better than Cristiano Ronaldo but still cant carry Liechtenstein... Great domestic season for me,top premiership goalscorer and prem winner again :) Hopefuly the nation will improve soon :)

You're lucky, the other 2 Liechtenstein strikers haven't played a first team game for 3 years!

Wow.. Not been on all day just to find out my player sucks balls.

17 caps 11 goals.. Not bad.. But probably wasn't at the WC :P

yup lol simple mistake an "s" well we will continue to dominate

Knowing your not from an english speaking country I wouldn't normally have done that there but I noticed I had scored a goal. lol

Since we're requesting histories, i'd like to see mine.

Andreas Dahnert if you don't know who i am XD

Good start to the Russian season for me, hope I'll get some more caps now :P

great work danny!

Can i have a history and player biography screenie please? Mario Schizzle, cheers dude!

Back