I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
I hate Zenit not giving me any first team football even after my great season with Malaga :(

ooh i was busy for most of yesterday woww 3rd world cup, 10th in the world, 22mil move to athletico madrid and replace danny as one of star players in san marino go san marino and athletico madrid!! (but i want to finish career at arsenal)

btw danny great job can i have another history if poss Franceso Pirlo - San Marino

Came in 2nd in the La Liga player of the year with 17 assists. Without me i bet aguero will not be able to get La Liga player of the year :P

22 appearences and 3 goals 1 mom in first season! Even with my stats dropped i still managed to get some first team action. 2 appearences for San Marino aswell, finally! Loving this edit btw.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

WHAT! ive made 20 appearences for San Marino? I must of been playing without a club..? haha!

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

i played the world cup even!

Can i get a history? wont be that big though :P - David Martin (you can wait 1 season if you want)

Wow i've missed alot in my sleep: 14/15 season Young Players Player runner up in the prem.

Starting to make my mark at Barca now. Looking promising! Second in young Spanish player of the year.

Lets hope next season will be my year!

I absolutely monstered the German League. Can't believe I had 15 assists from right back, also can't believe I won player of the year :)

Wonder if i got any success at my loan spell at Marseille.

could i please have a look at my history as well mate, Eoin McGregor - San Marino, cheers

Apologies for the late update, I've had to rescue the save from crashing twice. Had to resume from start of 2014 season, repaired the transfers (Gooner, you've still gone to At. Madrid) so i'm just getting it back to 2015-16 season.

Apologies again.

Wow i've missed alot in my sleep: 14/15 season Young Players Player runner up in the prem.
Yeah you came second and i came third. Were dominating for Chelsea. Pity we dont have the same form for the national team :(
Its only a matter of time before we make a tournament. Our defence is letting us down. Conceded in all our last 7 games. Hopefully we will have an improvement. :D

Apologies for the late update, I've had to rescue the save from crashing twice. Had to resume from start of 2014 season, repaired the transfers (Gooner, you've still gone to At. Madrid) so i'm just getting it back to 2015-16 season.

Apologies again.

Does that mean San Marino havnt made the world cup semis??? :D

Yeah you came second and i came third. Were dominating for Chelsea. Pity we dont have the same form for the national team :(
Its only a matter of time before we make a tournament. Our defence is letting us down. Conceded in all our last 7 games. Hopefully we will have an improvement. :D

Nah, the save was September 2014.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Transfers 2015:

Von Kasbergen >>>> Koge to Ajax, £100K
Purretao >>>> Al-Ittihad to Manchester City, £5.25m

Hey! Whats that cheeky smiling face for?

Finally played a season and now, in Manchester City... Reserves ? xD

Just a bit OFF TOPIC:

Any Chelski fans here? ;)

Nah.. Liverpool.. That's why it tortures me that Man Utd are closer to the title xD

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

And i am sure Steve will agree with me on that one XD

Back