I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
Nah.. Liverpool.. That's why it tortures me that Man Utd are closer to the title xD

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

And i am sure Steve will agree with me on that one XD

Yeah i agree with that. Title is wrapped up now. Arsenal were poor yesterday aswel... Is there going to be an update tonight???

Yeah i agree with that. Title is wrapped up now. Arsenal were poor yesterday aswel... Is there going to be an update tonight???

Yeah they were.. 3-1 against Stoke o.O
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasn't on much yesterday, anything i missed? :P

Yeah they were.. 3-1 against Stoke o.O
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasn't on much yesterday, anything i missed? :P

I wasnt on either,no new updates or anything. Hopefully will be one later :)

Good news! everyone qualified for EURO 2016!

Awards and players 2016 coming right up

Faroes 2016: (Pre-EURO 2016)

View attachment 169162View attachment 169161View attachment 169160View attachment 169159View attachment 169158View attachment 169157View attachment 169156View attachment 169155View attachment 169154View attachment 169153View attachment 169152
pencil.png

another great season at palermo and another 22 m.o.m awards to add to tally

Looks like this is the first time my player manages to somehow clock up 10+ goals in a season.

My guy would fit in great at barca with his passing and technique.

cant wait to see how well we will do in euros
and loving life in madrid 29 games in 39 games :D

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

woww 4th in the world with england 1st!! haha

Back