I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
YES Got my breakthrough at Barcelona + Leichtenstein!

Great to see Harry, Brad and me all doing well for Chelsea and winning awards. And is great to see Sid finally making a breakthrough. The future looks bright for Liechtenstein :D

Just caught up...last 2 years my player has improved greatly and nearly dominating the world awards....
averaged 9.63 for san marino (yeah mate!!)
hope my player hasn't peaked yet!!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Billy Daniels scored 9 in 4 games at the Euros????? Fair play!!!

and my country got knocked out in the second round....think what i could of done if we reached the final!!

Not a single award yet. Billy, you haven't made my player really bad by any chance? :P

Not a single award yet. Billy, you haven't made my player really bad by any chance? :P

Nah,you cant be the best in every game :p I think staying at Wil slowed your development. Playing regularly now so you should develop more for another 3 years :)

Is the 2017 player screenies going to be up tonight does anybody know??? :)

Maybe you should take a look at your stats again before talking :D

Have you seen how crappy i am? Liverpool even sold me :P

Nah,you cant be the best in every game :p I think staying at Wil slowed your development. Playing regularly now so you should develop more for another 3 years :)

Is the 2017 player screenies going to be up tonight does anybody know??? :)

I played 20 games for Liverpool. Then they sold me. And yes, i can be the best in every game.. Danny just did something, because i joined Liechtenstein instead of San Marino :P

Danny just did something, because i joined Liechtenstein instead of San Marino :P

Yeah, I gave you 200 PA and your player ruined it by being retarded and having (what I'm going to christen) Small Club God Syndrome.

In short, you shouldn't have stayed at Wil.

Yeah, I gave you 200 PA and your player ruined it by being retarded and having (what I'm going to christen) Small Club God Syndrome.

In short, you shouldn't have stayed at Wil.

Hahahaha XD

Well, Wil ruined me. I was a complete Liverpool failure. Even at Villa i failed.

Hahahaha XD

Well, Wil ruined me. I was a complete Liverpool failure. Even at Villa i failed.

Story of my life, everytime i was at Villa i always flopped haha. You should come to Chelsea and youll be a world beater :)

Story of my life, everytime i was at Villa i always flopped haha. You should come to Chelsea and youll be a world beater :)

Hahaha! I failed at Liverpool. I'll fail at Man City (Who doesn't) . I don't wanna be the next Torres XD

Dame Danny Newton. Always forces me to go 2nd in La Liga best player.:@

Havent progressed at all like i had hoped, somehow in Hoffenhiem II team now? Seem to be playing well, i think i need a new agent :(

Had a decent season with Zenit and i am developing well :) Can i see my history Danny ?

Im not doing very well at Chelsea, not playing many games at all, I play more international games than I do club games, I think I need a transfer.

Im not doing very well at Chelsea, not playing many games at all, I play more international games than I do club games, I think I need a transfer.

Thats because Chelsea have 2 Liechtenstein midfeilders and C. Ronaldo. And me up front. How could anybody break into that team. Lichtenstein for the 2018 World Cup :D

Yeah, a lot of players need to move this year if there going to progress more :)

I can see my self going to a relegation threatend team, I would prefer that, as atleast I would get more game time, Im just doing nothing at Chelsea.

Hahaha! I failed at Liverpool. I'll fail at Man City (Who doesn't) . I don't wanna be the next Torres XD

Andreas, i wouldnt say you failed. 12 in 18 intl games isnt too bad. Looks like you,me and Sid are going to be the strike force because Arkle has flopped in this game so far. Unless he gets a move he wont get into the team. :(

Im happy because only Maxi has got more caps than me. And im already Lichtensteins top goalscorer of all time :)

Back