I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
Andreas, i wouldnt say you failed. 12 in 18 intl games isnt too bad. Looks like you,me and Sid are going to be the strike force because Arkle has flopped in this game so far. Unless he gets a move he wont get into the team. :(

Im happy because only Maxi has got more caps than me. And im already Lichtensteins top goalscorer of all time :)

Well.. International i'm great. But on my team, i suck. Liverpool loaned me to Villa and Marseille, played me one season and sold me to Manchester City. I need to be doing good now at City, because i'm not even a star player at Liechtenstein XD

Well.. International i'm great. But on my team, i suck. Liverpool loaned me to Villa and Marseille, played me one season and sold me to Manchester City. I need to be doing good now at City, because i'm not even a star player at Liechtenstein XD

I'm the opposite, I'm doing well for Bayern, but I fail with the national team.

Anyway, I won't be following the game much these next days. My aunt died so it's going to be a tough week :(

Anyway, I won't be following the game much these next days. My aunt died so it's going to be a tough week :(

Really sorry to hear that mate :(

Faroes 2017:

View attachment 169465View attachment 169464View attachment 169463View attachment 169462View attachment 169461View attachment 169460View attachment 169459View attachment 169458View attachment 169457View attachment 169456View attachment 169455
pencil.png

Finally! Great season at City and Liechtenstein are 12th.

Sorry to hear about your aunt mate <3

Sorry to hear the news mate, thoughts are with you! :(

Danny can i get my history!? Brad Wilkinson ;)

Sorry to hear mate, our thoughts are with you in this difficult time.

Finally! Great season at City and Liechtenstein are 12th.

Sorry to hear about your aunt mate <3

You didnt realise you didnt play a single International game this season so. Me and Sid own the front line :)
As i said before you cant be the best every game :P

Chelsea must have a sick team. Me,Harry and Wilko are worth almost £100M between us.
Wow,i won Players player of the season and won top goalscorer and i still slipped to 4th most important player :( Glad to see us up to 12th though

Danny, my history aswell please if you dont mind...(Stephen Murphy)
Thanks mate. :)

Last edited:

My condolences. It's always hard to lose someone.

We at the Faroes got a really easy qualification group it looks like. Even beat my own country (Denmark) 4-1 in a friendly. Liechtenstein drew MOLDOVA 3-3!

Last edited:
I done better :P
38 prem games 7 MoM's
Wonder how many trophies iv won now??

Something like 17 winners medals.

TRANSFERS AUGUST 2017:

Rooth >>>> Palermo to Manchester United, £45.25m
Martin >>>> Hoffenheim to Paserbon, Loan

20 Goals in 19 games in La Liga! did i get injured or do they just not play me that much?

And 15 goals in 16 international games!

:wub:

Something like 17 winners medals.

TRANSFERS AUGUST 2017:

Rooth >>>> Palermo to Manchester United, £45.25m
Martin >>>> Hoffenheim to Paserbon, Loan

17 Medals at age 20? Holy **** :D

Rooth with the biggest transfer so far, fair play

17 Medals at age 20? Holy **** :D

Rooth with the biggest transfer so far, fair play

To be fair, Rooth has won pretty much every award he can except World Midfielder of the Year already :D

nice one a move to my favourite club and a big fee to go with it

To be fair, Rooth has won pretty much every award he can except World Midfielder of the Year already :D

nice one a move to my favourite club and a big fee to go with it

Its only a matter of time until i win it. Messi has won it nearly every year but im guessing he is around 30 by now?

Im not sure if id like a move to Liverpool as Chelsea are doing really well... would be a dream move for me personally but doubt id win as much with them. Nice move ajr but Chelsea will stop you winning many trophies :P

Will there be another update tonight Danny?
Oh by the way if you dont waant to do histories could you tell me a rough idea of games played and goals scored? Thanks dude :)

Last edited:
Back