I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
Its only a matter of time until i win it. Messi has won it nearly every year but im guessing he is around 30 by now?

Im not sure if id like a move to Liverpool as Chelsea are doing really well... would be a dream move for me personally but doubt id win as much with them. Nice move ajr but Chelsea will stop you winning many trophies :P

Will there be another update tonight Danny?
Oh by the way if you dont waant to do histories could you tell me a rough idea of games played and goals scored? Thanks dude :)

Glory Hunter ftw :O XD

I would've loved to stay at Liverpool :(

Its only a matter of time until i win it. Messi has won it nearly every year but im guessing he is around 30 by now?

Im not sure if id like a move to Liverpool as Chelsea are doing really well... would be a dream move for me personally but doubt id win as much with them. Nice move ajr but Chelsea will stop you winning many trophies :P

Will there be another update tonight Danny?
Oh by the way if you dont waant to do histories could you tell me a rough idea of games played and goals scored? Thanks dude :)

I'll do the histories, but i'll need a list of people who want them, and I'll get the World Awards up tonight, but not an End Of Season one.

World Awards 2017/18:

BILLY, STOP WINNING EVERYTHING! :P

View attachment 169517View attachment 169516View attachment 169515View attachment 169514View attachment 169513View attachment 169512View attachment 169511View attachment 169510View attachment 169509View attachment 169508
pencil.png

Marveen Purretao
Alex Rooth,
Stephen Murphy
Calum Howey
kenrry valderrama

Thats all i seen that requested mate :)

Billy,stop winning stuff and give everybody else a chance :P

Oh and if possible could you show the premiership table when doing the histories? Just to see has the table changed much? Thanks :D

Last edited:
2011 14 played, 5 scored, 5 assists
2012 25 played, 16 scored, 6 assists
2013 19 played, 15 scored, 1 assist
2014 35 played, 14 scored, 3 assists
2015 31 played, 24 scored, 5 assists
2016 38 played, 23 scored, 7 assists
2017 38 played, 26 scored, 5 assists
2018 22 played, 13 scored, 1 assist(season not complete yet)

So far 222 played and 136 scored and 33 assists. Im fairly happy with that goalscoring record. And 32 in 43 for Liechtenstein.
Doing better than i expected

i need to leave juve.. i never get a freakn game with all the superstars up front.. then score 5 in 7 for the faroes! and 1 in 1 in the league for juve :/ a big club in need of a quick striker should pick me up! hah

i need to leave juve.. i never get a freakn game with all the superstars up front.. then score 5 in 7 for the faroes! and 1 in 1 in the league for juve :/ a big club in need of a quick striker should pick me up! hah

come on mate im your competion and im dominating hopefully they can play us together

A loan move to Paserbon.. man i am doing horrible. Joining a club at 2014 really screwed me :(

Will there be an update later on Danny??? I want some good news :)

Back