I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
Von Kasbergen announces retirement at end of 2027/28 season.

Schizzle linked with free transfer to Cardiff, moves to MSK Zilina

Zilina??? WTF??? World Cup winning goalkeeper snapped up by Zilina????

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Im looking forward to the Euro's now though!!

Zilina??? WTF??? World Cup winning goalkeeper snapped up by Zilina????

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Im looking forward to the Euro's now though!!

Yeah, can't believe a big club haven't picked you up. Your stats are superb and you are 32 - a goalkeepers prime age.

Yeah, can't believe a big club haven't picked you up. Your stats are superb and you are 32 - a goalkeepers prime age.

I can tell you why: disliked clubs are ALL of Europe's top teams lol, thought id make it interesting lol

I can tell you why: disliked clubs are ALL of Europe's top teams lol, thought id make it interesting lol

You couldn't have put every team all the way down to Zilina as disliked clubs :O That's like 3000000000 clubs!

EURO 2028:
Winners, Liechtenstein
Runners Up, Faroes
San Marino, Quarter Finals, lost 2-1 to England

Would upload screenies but it's being bitchy atm, Murphy won Goal of the Tournament, and Murphy and Newton came 2nd and 3rd in the Best Player.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Transfer News 2029:

After 845 games for Juventus, Stuart Monkhouse decides to leave. He agrees a deal with Chelsea to sign at the end of the season.

Last edited:
Awards 2029:

View attachment 172344View attachment 172343View attachment 172342View attachment 172341View attachment 172340View attachment 172339View attachment 172338View attachment 172337View attachment 172335
pencil.png

What about WC 2030?

3rd final loss for the Faroes :(

Oh, and could it be possible for you to post a screenshot of the squads?

Pwn! by Liechtenstein ! ;D

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

72 caps 60 goals. i must've pushed either Sid or Steve of the throne at the Liechtenstein attack ;)

EURO 2028:
Winners, Liechtenstein
Runners Up, Faroes
San Marino, Quarter Finals, lost 2-1 to England

Would upload screenies but it's being bitchy atm, Murphy won Goal of the Tournament, and Murphy and Newton came 2nd and 3rd in the Best Player.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Transfer News 2029:

After 845 games for Juventus, Stuart Monkhouse decides to leave. He agrees a deal with Chelsea to sign at the end of the season.

Finally, glad to have left Juventus was getting bored there. Now I'm with the best players and time to win more trophies.

Apologies guys.

You know I mentioned the game was failing to save?

WELL IT JUST CRASHED. IT'S LOST EVERYTHING.

So, this is the end of this BAP.... again, apologies, I for one wanted to see this out too. :'(

I Suppose the winners were Liechtenstein, with 2 tournament wins, San Marino 2nd with 1 tournament win and a Runners-Up, and the Faroes were third, with 3 runners-up.

I'm most definately going to take a break from running these for a while, might do a "Create A Club" in the near future, possibly after exams.

Last edited:
oh thats a real shame :'(
if u are gonna make a create a club id love to join
so it looks like the enemies won
thanks for running it great bap :D

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(

Anyways. Very nice BAP, it was a pleasure taking part in it.

Back