I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
Aw no!

Well cheers for running it anyway Danny! Was awesome while it lasted!

And yay to Leichtenstein! We are the winners, of danny's be a pro with a twisssst!

Thanks guys... I'm really annoyed at it failing too :D

What do you guys think of the create a club idea?

****, ahh well. I'm happy to ave been dominating Europe as a defender for years on end. Besides I think Faroes have done the best considering they have the lowest amount of players, but that's probably me being bias :)

****, ahh well. I'm happy to ave been dominating Europe as a defender for years on end. Besides I think Faroes have done the best considering they have the lowest amount of players, but that's probably me being bias :)

You are the best defender of all time, that is for sure :D

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! Every update Steve had more goals until the very final one where i overtook him! :D:D:D Muahahahha Steve I win! dodododoodododododoodo + Liechenstein won aswell.

Thanks Danny, this was awesome!

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! Every update Steve had more goals until the very final one where i overtook him! :D:D:D Muahahahha Steve I win! dodododoodododododoodo + Liechenstein won aswell.

Thanks Danny, this was awesome!

Fair play Sid. May i stress how important me and Sid were 283 games and 227 international goals between us. I have the most caps too. We finished on top of the world so im happy with the results. Great work Danny :D And good timing too, mine will be starting tomorrow :D

I also dropped in Intl games as i have been a midfielder most of the past 5 seasons getting more assists than goals. But once Liechenstein wins were all happy. Glad to see Andreas came on near the end and made a contribution :)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feedback guys.

I hope someone (not me again though, least not for a while) keeps these large games going, there was 39 players in this game, and the competition of the nations seemed to keep it fresh... I mean, in the late 2010's it seemed like San Marino were going to dominate for a long time... but it wasn't to be!

As I said, anyone on this thread will be considered as priority of any games i do in the future, including the Create A Club... might use both the Blue Square North and South if theres enough interest, nearly 800 posts on this thread shows how active you guys are.

Thanks a bunch again guys for sticking through this and posting as often as you did!

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Would anyone be interested in a British Premier League (Rangers, Hearts and Celtic in the Premiership) Database if I uploaded it?

Only problem is that West Ham, Wigan and Blackpool are now in the SPL :P

I reckon me,you and Andreas make up about 400 of those? I would have made my bap bigger but its my first so want to get the hang of it first and i still had over 4000 data changes as its an edited database :o And we will have people opting for Spain and Pays Basque so hopefully we will have the same rivalry and banter. Id be interested in it mate :) I would have changed the nation rules to 23 teams though and you could have kept the others...

I reckon me,you and Andreas make up about 400 of those? I would have made my bap bigger but its my first so want to get the hang of it first and i still had over 4000 data changes as its an edited database :o And we will have people opting for Spain and Pays Basque so hopefully we will have the same rivalry and banter. Id be interested in it mate :) I would have changed the nation rules to 23 teams though and you could have kept the others...

Haha, I suppose we do! And 4000? that's like double the amount I used for this... but I suppose you did have to make a competely new country!

About the 23 teams, I would have, but I'm really not that good with the DB editor... sure, I can knock up a team or 10 players in about half an hour.... but changing nation rules is something I'll have to mess about with to learn how to :P

Haha, I suppose we do! And 4000? that's like double the amount I used for this... but I suppose you did have to make a competely new country!

About the 23 teams, I would have, but I'm really not that good with the DB editor... sure, I can knock up a team or 10 players in about half an hour.... but changing nation rules is something I'll have to mess about with to learn how to :P

Yeah its not that big a deal really. I made a completely new league structure. 2 leagues of 32 brand new teams and replaced the irish leagues.(25k changes :O ) Its simple enough when you take your time. If you ever need editing advice feel free to ask me about anything :) Its important to sim everything over 10 seasons to make sure theres no crash dumps. :)

Yeah its not that big a deal really. I made a completely new league structure. 2 leagues of 32 brand new teams and replaced the irish leagues.(25k changes :O ) Its simple enough when you take your time. If you ever need editing advice feel free to ask me about anything :) Its important to sim everything over 10 seasons to make sure theres no crash dumps. :)

Thanks mate, might do something similar, maybe like a super league? And thanks for the help offer, I'll keep it in mind!

Thanks mate, might do something similar, maybe like a super league? And thanks for the help offer, I'll keep it in mind!

Once i have the BAP done i plan on doing a World Super League myself. Im thinking BIG!!! But good luck with it and im on fairly often and know the editor fairly well :)

Last edited:
Once i have the BAP done i plan on doing a World Super League myself. Im thinking BIG!!! But good luck with it and im on fairly often and know the editor fairly well :)

yess id love to do ur bap steve :)

sorry, if you mind me asking, but what the **** is Create a club? >.<

Back