I7IDanny's Be A Pro, With a Twist! - Gameplay discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 782
  • Views Views 53K
Transfers (June - July) 2012-13:

Francis >>>> Esjborg fB to PSV, £2.7m
Clifford >>>> Cesena to Sc Heerenveen, £5.5m
Flanagan >>>> Zurich to Lyon, £9m - Also named Swiss Player of the Season 2011-12
DAHNERT >>>> Wil to Liverpool, £1m - Named Swiss Challenge League Player of the Season 2011-12
Schizzle >>>> Real Union to Galatasaray, £850k, in 2014
Maximillano >>>> Troyes to Toulouse FC, £6.75m

Just had to catch up and starting at a team ive never heard of "Bellinzona" glad i had a sweet 7mil move at age of 15 to Sampdoria my guys looking pretty good but not in top 5 key players of San Marino with likes of Daniels who plays in my postion ahead of me :( but i do have youth caps meaning i must be playing but with the amount of goals ive scored i think i may be playing upfornt instead.

Also i think Linchinstien are getting the early lead out of the 3 Nations

Transfers (June - July) 2012-13:

Francis >>>> Esjborg fB to PSV, £2.7m
Clifford >>>> Cesena to Sc Heerenveen, £5.5m
Flanagan >>>> Zurich to Lyon, £9m - Also named Swiss Player of the Season 2011-12
DAHNERT >>>> Wil to Liverpool, £1m - Named Swiss Challenge League Player of the Season 2011-12
Schizzle >>>> Real Union to Galatasaray, £850k, in 2014
Maximillano >>>> Troyes to Toulouse FC, £6.75m

No way!
Were the "Player Of The Season" named? I'm sure I didn't get anything, anyway<)

Exactly :D

No need other clubs. Gonna be the next.. Well not Fernando Torres that's for sure XD

Im thrilled, 3 MOMs in 15 games at Fullback for Juventus, avg rating at 7.50 and stil l15!

I'm quietly building up a good reputation at Leece.... Big money move soon hopefully!

Barcelona, sweet!

I'm tearing apart in Non-competitive games 2 goals a game!

Hopefully being with Barca won't hinder my progress with less first team games though.

yeesss!!! my dude Mario Schizzle got a move to the team he supported as a child...Galatasaray!!!!

Viva Liechtenstein!!!!!! Know what you are fighting for!!!!

Great job so far Danny!!!!

Got taller Lol 5'1 also doing great 24apps for la juventus and number 10@

Im Lichtenstein most important player. :) 33 in 31 uncompetitive matches. Also 16 premiership goals in 25 games at 15. Im the new Messi/Danehart. Great to see us jump up the rankings so much aswell.
Glad Danehart got a move too...
Hey Danny,where abouts are San Marino?
208th?
Oh that sucks :P

We should be getting into the national team soon. :D

Oh you put Lambert in our update. I know players want to play for the best team but no switching allegiance :P

Faroe Islands 135 to 124 to 164 -40

Liechtenstein 153 to 161 to 78 +83

San Marino 203 to 208 to 208 no change

I think were winning :)

Last edited:
Danny, gimme some good news about my player, I really need it now, after Palmeiras' match:@

Im Lichtenstein most important player. :) 33 in 31 uncompetitive matches. Also 16 premiership goals in 25 games at 15. Im the new Messi/Danehart. Great to see us jump up the rankings so much aswell.
Glad Danehart got a move too...
Hey Danny,where abouts are San Marino?
208th?
Oh that sucks :P

We should be getting into the national team soon. :D

Oh you put Lambert in our update. I know players want to play for the best team but no switching allegiance :P

Faroe Islands 135 to 124 to 164 -40

Liechtenstein 153 to 161 to 78 +83

San Marino 203 to 208 to 208 no change

I think were winning :)

We've got the best team by far :P

my stats have gone down.. so annoying joining a team in 2014! atleast i didnt dissappear, although my luck ill be next.

The last will be the first:D

Except from Liechtenstein, we're the best and we'll be the best always.

woo move to juve again! were good to me in the last BAP so hopefully again!

Back