iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score

BPL.jpg

Hello everyone and welcome to my first network game for quite some time. My aim is to get 20 players together for an all Premier league network game. If you would like to join, please read through the below rules and comment which team you would like to be.

Rules

• [*=center]3 No shows and you will be kicked out of the game (unless pre-arranged due to holiday etc).
    [*=center]If you are sacked by your club, you are out of the game. You may rejoin the waiting list to join again later if you wish.
    [*=center]As the Premiership will be the only league loaded, if you are relegated you will be sacked. 3 new people will be able to join as the newly promoted clubs every season.
    [*=center]You must create your own tactic, and not a downloaded one. This makes it more fun for everybody, as well as fair.
    [*=center]50% continue, 2 minutes
    [*=center]Assistants to play all friendlies

Game Times (GMT)

Monday
- 7pm - late
Tuesday- 7pm - late
Wednesday- No Game
Thursday - No Game
Friday- 7pm - late
Saturday - Afternoon - late
Sunday - No Game

Teams

Arsenal - DBergkamp10
Aston Villa -
Bournemouth - CameronJD
Chelsea - ReiMiguel
Crystal Palace -
Everton -
Leicester - Lewie100
Liverpool - Iamauser
Manchester City - Telstar
Manchester United - w84it
Newcastle - KingSmith218
Norwich -
Southampton - JoeFletcher
Stoke - Saint1978
Sunderland -
Swansea - Seano
Tottenham - MuLLeRRR
Watford - iamvengence3
West Brom - khg
West Ham - yvek

Reserve List

Last edited:
Manchester City

PS! I haven't played a network game ever, so will hope you will help me out.

Manchester City

PS! I haven't played a network game ever, so will hope you will help me out.

Of course. When everything is ready to go i will let you know what to do.

I wanna know how late 'Late' is before I commit to anything. I can't play after around 10:15pm, but you may play without me if you want. :)

I'll take Leicester if I can get in. :)

I wanna know how late 'Late' is before I commit to anything. I can't play after around 10:15pm, but you may play without me if you want. :)

I'll take Leicester if I can get in. :)

Absolute latest will be about midnight (with the exception of Saturday which might be later if most people want). I would say normally about 11pm though

Absolute latest will be about midnight (with the exception of Saturday which might be later if most people want). I would say normally about 11pm though

Saturday would be fine, same with Friday. Couldn't make it till 11pm on Mon, Tues or Wed though.

I could try to make it as late as I can if possible (10:15pm) but if you don't want me cause I can't play all night, it's cool. :)

I can set up Steam Chat, and I'm experienced in online play as well.

Saturday would be fine, same with Friday. Couldn't make it till 11pm on Mon, Tues or Wed though.

I could try to make it as late as I can if possible (10:15pm) but if you don't want me cause I can't play all night, it's cool. :)

I can set up Steam Chat, and I'm experienced in online play as well.

If you dont mind missing 30-45 mins on those days then im happy for you to join.

Can I join?

Would love to be a part of one of these! If so, could I be the Toffees! Everton please :)

BPL.jpg

Hello everyone and welcome to my first network game for quite some time. My aim is to get 20 players together for an all Premier league network game. If you would like to join, please read through the below rules and comment which team you would like to be.

Rules

• [*=center]3 No shows and you will be kicked out of the game (unless pre-arranged due to holiday etc).
    [*=center]If you are sacked by your club, you are out of the game. You may rejoin the waiting list to join again later if you wish.
    [*=center]As the Premiership will be the only league loaded, if you are relegated you will be sacked. 3 new people will be able to join as the newly promoted clubs every season.
    [*=center]You must create your own tactic, and not a downloaded one. This makes it more fun for everybody, as well as fair.
Game Times (GMT)

Monday
- 7pm - late
Tuesday- 7pm - late
Wednesday- 7pm - late
Thursday - No Game
Friday- 7pm - late
Saturday - Afternoon - late
Sunday - No Game

Teams

Arsenal -
Aston Villa -
Bournemouth -
Chelsea -
Crystal Palace -
Everton -
Leicester - Lewie100
Liverpool - Iamauser
Manchester City - Telstar
Manchester United -
Newcastle -
Norwich -
Southampton -
Stoke -
Sunderland -
Swansea -
Tottenham -
Watford -
West Brom -
West Ham -

Reserve List

Could I be Everton please :)

Tottenham please :)
I didn't play online game never before, so it could be awesome if you'll explain how to play when it's ready.

Filling up nicely so far. 15 teams left. Hopefully we will be starting tomorrow night.

I've always wanted to do a online save, so i might need some help.
Liverpool please :D

wouldnt this go way too slow with 20 players? any rules? like game continiue time limit , no press conferences, transfer time arranged, assistant frendlies, or something? which size of database? really hard to survive with lesser clubs if only 1 division loaded, few options on transfer or Loan market. im a real CM / FM junkie and would gladly play but i hate when it goes slow. shoot some feedback pls

ty(H)

Last edited: