wouldnt this go way too slow with 20 players? any rules? like game continiue time limit , no press conferences, transfer time arranged, assistant frendlies, or something? which size of database? really hard to survive with lesser clubs if only 1 division loaded, few options on transfer or Loan market. im a real CM / FM junkie and would gladly play but i hate when it goes slow. shoot some feedback pls

ty(H)

nevermind, ill try it out, looks fun if nothing, anyway my Dibs on WEST HAM please. (H)

wouldnt this go way too slow with 20 players? any rules? like game continiue time limit , no press conferences, transfer time arranged, assistant frendlies, or something? which size of database? really hard to survive with lesser clubs if only 1 division loaded, few options on transfer or Loan market. im a real CM / FM junkie and would gladly play but i hate when it goes slow. shoot some feedback pls

ty(H)

The game will be extremely slow for the first few nights. Once pre-season is out of the way, it normally speeds up a bit.

I forgot to add continue rules into the OP, I will do that now. 50% continue after 2 minutes. Assistants play friendlies. Loading a Large DB with national rep players from Europe and South America.

If we can get about 15 teams filled by this evening we can start tonight.

Hey guys! Would love to join. Southampton for me please.

Bump. Hoping to get this started tonight

The game will be extremely slow for the first few nights. Once pre-season is out of the way, it normally speeds up a bit.

I forgot to add continue rules into the OP, I will do that now. 50% continue after 2 minutes. Assistants play friendlies. Loading a Large DB with national rep players from Europe and South America.

late pre-season or early one? if all could assistant press conferences that would speed it up also:)

small info: for the guys who never tried it online- steam laggs, you will have delay of 1-2 , sometimes 3-4 seconds on every action (example when reading news), i normally check only responsive news and make other ALL READ, its annoying but playable. don't be surprised if you lag out also, just connect back. Sadly the only one who has normal lagg is the one who hosts the game.

ps. host, you gonna put the server and game name with password here or we add you on steam?

late pre-season or early one? if all could assistant press conferences that would speed it up also:)

small info: for the guys who never tried it online- steam laggs, you will have delay of 1-2 , sometimes 3-4 seconds on every action (example when reading news), i normally check only responsive news and make other ALL READ, its annoying but playable. don't be surprised if you lag out also, just connect back. Sadly the only one who has normal lagg is the one who hosts the game.

ps. host, you gonna put the server and game name with password here or we add you on steam?

Yeah I am going to. I will PM everyone the details when its ready

Yeah I am going to. I will PM everyone the details when its ready

I may not be able to start till around 7:45 tonight, so if you want to start without me, it's cool. If you don't mind delaying it till then, that's cool also. I'll post in here when I'm ready! :)

Not got enough to start tonight. Will hopefully get enough to start tomorrow evening.

Just 8 teams left now. We will be starting tomorrow. I will PM everyone tomorrow with all the details.

WoW this is amazing Idea , but its almost impossible to do :) Coordinating with more than 2 people is insanity :D i would love to join , but i know it wont go far