I am going to start PMing everyone the details now. Game will be going live tonight. Lets fill up the last few spots!

steam says

There are no users that match your search:

iamafaileduser

added, looks like we both have Ash in frends (red fury) used to roll france and skybet with him (H)

Will be starting at 7pm tonight. Make sure to get a team so you can be in it from the start

Just about to load the game. I think I have added everyone to the steam group so far. I will make an announcement on there when we are ready to go

I'll take Swansea if possible.

Steam ID : scseano

Thank you for joining tonight everyone! I will let you know when it is back up on Monday. I will post a few updates for anyone who wants to follow tomorrow.

was fun, seems like i was the only one to actually play a game (H):D Cya on monday!

Day 1 Roundup

As always with network games it was slow progress on day one, but we have already seen some big transfers. The biggest transfers so have has been Arsenal signing David Alaba from Bayern for £33 Million. With the London side wanting to push for the title this season, the have made the big money signing to show they mean business. Chelsea also went shopping in Munich and signed Bernat for £21.5 Million, and also splashed £27 Million on Mustafi.

View attachment 160724

Liverpool have gone Brazilian in the transfer window, signing Jefferson and Walace to bolster their squad, while Leicester have signed highly rated centre back Eder Balanta.

We have also had 3 competitive games played already, with West Ham competing in the Europa Qualifying games. They might as well have sent out their youth team, with them winning all 3 games and scoring 15 goals.

View attachment 160722

actually i played with first 11 against those scrub clubs in EC qualfing 8-| good report!!!!

Game will be back up at 7ish tonight. Still teams available for people who want to join.

There will be no game this Tuesday though as I am working late.