Ibra Joins Milan

Yeah so what have Arsenal got to do with anything? It was off-topic.

Yeah so what have Arsenal got to do with anything? It was off-topic.

So is that post you just made, and this one pointing it out right now.

Either way I'd rather keep Huntelaar for another season. Ibra - Pato up front should make a good partnership in theory. We'l see

A.C. MILAN OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
8/28/2010

MILAN – A.C. MILAN announces the acquisition of the player Zlatan Ibrahimovic from F.C. Barcelona, through a free loan with the option to purchase the athlete’s playing rights for € 24 million at the end of the season 2010-2011. The Swedish champion will go through the medical exams tomorrow morning, before signing the contract that will tie him to the Rossonero club for four years.

If the option to buy Ibrahimovic is taken up by the Serie A club then that could see FC Barcelona save approximately €60 million.

How does that work? Didn't Barca buy him for 40M + Eto'o and they have agreed to sell him for 19M (If Milan take up the option to sign him), so wouldn't that result in a loss?

Ibra-Pato up front? Awesome pair.
Although I see Barca being better without Zlat.Pedro-Villa-Messi is way better than Villa-Ibra-Messi imo.
About Huntelaar,he'll do good with Raul out there.Perharps good old Hunti will be back.

Ibra-Pato up front? Awesome pair.
Although I see Barca being better without Zlat.Pedro-Villa-Messi is way better than Villa-Ibra-Messi imo.
About Huntelaar,he'll do good with Raul out there.Perharps good old Hunti will be back.

Summed it well there dude! just hoping Ibra was worth the hassle . Milan are skint and need to bring youth in. We have a few that could make it, but for this season ibra could be the difference between us getting a Champ League spot

no matter what, this transfer could be scare for inter side anyway.

Horrible deal for Barça.
What a lost of money and showing a bad image for what happened to Ibrahimovic agent and Zlatan's words.

AC Milan now have a great sqaud! Could see them topping Inter after the game against Athletico, was shocking.

Barcelona paid so much for him, and then they just give him away because they have Villa? How stupid..

Never really liked Ibra, but this is an interesting deal. :) Still highly rate Klaas Huntelaar who will be on his way out, hopefully to the EPL!

Wow. I don't watch enough Spanish football to see what they disliked in the guy, but I think he's a class act personally.

I think he'll do one **** of a job at AC, but this is just poor business from Barca's point of view.

Wow. I don't watch enough Spanish football to see what they disliked in the guy, but I think he's a class act personally.

I think he'll do one **** of a job at AC, but this is just poor business from Barca's point of view.
basicallly his style of play broke up the rapid movement that barca has with eto'o as the lead forward, and he didnt really settle into their style.

but very poor business from barca at any rate

basicallly his style of play broke up the rapid movement that barca has with eto'o as the lead forward, and he didnt really settle into their style.

but very poor business from barca at any rate

So they gave him a season to adapt? Or did he refuse to try to change his game? I personally think this is a poor move for the club but they do have Villa now I suppose. Besides, I'm sure Josep knows more about his team's issues than me.

So they gave him a season to adapt? Or did he refuse to try to change his game? I personally think this is a poor move for the club but they do have Villa now I suppose. Besides, I'm sure Josep knows more about his team's issues than me.
i just think he needed more time. its akin to berbs going united imo. except we didnt get rid of him after the first season. if villa had not been availbale i suspect they would have stuck with him. but once they could get their hands on him, it was always curtains for ibra

Dumb for Barca (i assume you meant!) I agree. I think Eto would have been better off staying than getting Ibra.

Was a mental deal from the start and i was annoyed Inter got such an easy transfer, a world class player and alot of cash for (admittedly) another world class player. Crazy from Barca, simple choice for Inter

Real good deal for AC Milan,they needed a striker who can support Pato which Hunteelar and Inzaghi have failed to do on a regualr basis so really good deal for them and we all know Ibra's record in Italy...I can see AC Milan challenging for the Serie A Title at the very least for the upcoming season and I hope that Ibra rediscovers his old form and bangs in the goals,I cant see him leaving a peaceful life there anyways with the likes of Inter and Juventus fans who will want to kill him.

In FM Theory.....Ibra will be a Deep-Lying Forward-Support and Pato will be a poacher or Adv Forward:)

Ibra had a good season by anyone's standards; 21 goals and 10 assists. But he got injured halfway through the season and struggled to find his form for a while. But it's funny how dumb Barcelona are - Paying one of the most expensive transfer deals in history, then realising "Oh ****, maybe we should have signed David Villa like we were originally going to."

Everyone knows Ibra wasn't the style of player they needed. And even if Barca knew that too, you'd have thought they would give him another season to adapt his game a little after paying that much money and losing your best striker. But good business is not a phrase that should be associated with Barcelona. :p

Ibra had a good season by anyone's standards; 21 goals and 10 assists. But he got injured halfway through the season and struggled to find his form for a while. But it's funny how dumb Barcelona are - Paying one of the most expensive transfer deals in history, then realising "Oh ****, maybe we should have signed David Villa like we were originally going to."

Everyone knows Ibra wasn't the style of player they needed. And even if Barca knew that too, you'd have thought they would give him another season to adapt his game a little after paying that much money and losing your best striker. But good business is not a phrase that should be associated with Barcelona. :p

Ibra was exactly the style of player they needed, someone stronger adding an extra dimension into barca.

Ibra was exactly the style of player they needed, someone stronger adding an extra dimension into barca.
I'll re-phrase. He wasn't the style of player they wanted to replace Eto'o with. Villa would have fit that role much better.